BIRTHDAY SHOUT...

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Happy B-Day, NE....and you too night narc.

Hope it's a great one with an awesome ride...
beerchug.gif

Here's a little some-some for both the rider and the dragon. Mebbe this one will prove to be a worthy opponent.

zx12r_model08.jpg

Happy Birthday guys
cool.gif

PAC - That girl is HOT...Thanks!
laugh.gif

Hope it's a great one NE!!!  
biggrin.gif

Oh...and....

<marquee><table style=filter:glow(color=red)>THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO THIS BOARD!!!</table></marquee>

If I knew what I know now when I was 2 the world would be in trouble!  Have a great one fellas!

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109252321 -->

Like Jack Benny allways used to say : I'M 39! Yeah ... ok... what ever u say man ...
wink.gif

Happy B-Day NE!!
bowdown.gif
I actually saw this earlier, but just didn't have the heart to tease Ninja about it. Surely the top of your head must resemble a helmet by now huh NE?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Happy B-Day, NE....and you too night narc.

Hope it's a great one with an awesome ride...
beerchug.gif

Here's a little some-some for both the rider and the dragon. Mebbe this one will prove to be a worthy opponent.
Thanks for the birthday wish. Yes they would both be nice to make a meal out of.

Like Jack Benny allways used to say :  I'M 39!   Yeah ... ok... what ever u say man ...  
wink.gif
The important thing is I act like many teenagers at times. I can still ride better then many 20 year olds, and function better then many 30 year olds, and I have more wisdom then many 40 year olds. Women still wink, and still like what they see and touch (so they say), so I a doing fine.

Back