I may be down at Jennings GP this weekend

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Unless something comes up it looks like I'm going to go to Jennings GP track this weekend with a bunch of local riders for a track day. I'm not bringin' the 10, I'm just going to watch. Thought I'd post a heads up so if any of you are close and wanted to stop by maybe I'd get to meet you. Always lookin' to meet other board members.
wink.gif

If you're close by and want to try and meet up just let me know.
beerchug.gif

Why not take the 10? That would be way too cool to go to and not ride!

There's a couple of my guys headed there this weekend~ If I go, I'll definitly look you up~ Just keep your eye out for the TTJ banner!
wink.gif

Oh yeah, the weather is supposed to be pretty wet down here in the Bay Area~ Haven't checked the JGP area yet.. if it's too wet up there.. I'll most likely pass this trip~

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: "weather..."|1109166641 -->

Why not take the 10? That would be way too cool to go to and not ride!
No leathers yet, bro... And funds are a little too tight this week to spring for track day fees and leather rental.
drooling3.gif
Besides, I want to watch a track day or two before I try one just to get a feel for it all.
wink.gif

There's a couple of my guys headed there this weekend~ If I go, I'll definitly look you up~ Just keep your eye out for the TTJ banner!
wink.gif

Oh yeah, the weather is supposed to be pretty wet down here in the Bay Area~ Haven't checked the JGP area yet.. if it's too wet up there.. I'll most likely pass this trip~
That's what I'm afraid of. Going all the way down there and gettin' rained on. The forecast looks pretty good here for the weekend so far, for what that's worth. I may end up just staying home and ridin' instead. We'll see.

Back