2014 Midwest meet and greet

Were is this thing going to be? When i think midwest i think nebraska iowa type midwest. I would love to get together with a bunch of you. Last week of july is out for me as i will be in texas on vacation.

Were is this thing going to be? When i think midwest i think nebraska iowa type midwest. I would love to get together with a bunch of you. Last week of july is out for me as i will be in texas on vacation.

Who goes to Texas for vacation!?

is there anywhere fun to ride in Nebraska? ???

im a little partial to Iron Mountain Road in SD, and Beartooth Pass. but I am open to ideas.
if it ends up close enough, and time and $$ works out, i'd like meeting up with yall.

It NEEDS to happen this year. I'll offer up my place but the M&G has already been in Milwaukee multiple times. It'd be nice to have it somewhere else. But we can for sure do it here if needed. We just need to pick a date so I can block off some of my schedule. LOL

Council Bluffs, IA sounds good :whistle:

Everybody at Bot's house. I'm in as long his his nieghbor is there. Mike is a good guy and makes up for Bots' lack of personality.:moon:

I've got plenty of garage room, but not much house room. I'm not gonna DENY any of you, just seeing if anyone else might want to make it in a different area is all..

And my neighbor Mike can do a mean pig roast... :whistle:

You guys want this moved to the oRg Member Rides & Meets forum so it's not lost along the way?

I hear Vab's has a NEW house and it needs to be broken in. We could pretend that VA is in the midwest and help her and Omar christin the new digs.

I'm game! Come on over!!! We'd love to host an event, but let's not take away from Bot's plans here, and he clearly told me to stay out :whistle:

Back