Help a long-term member

The Oracle

Registered
Time for me to check in... I hope everyone is well. I'm here on official business to ask for your support. I'm competing to be the first HIV+ hemophiliac on the cover of Men's Health magazine. How can I help? you ask... You can go to the below link and vote for me. Also, if you dig, please share this link. Thank you so much for your support!

Men's Health | Ultimate Guy Search

Note: You can vote daily.

p.s. I led this competition for three weeks, and over the weekend was taken over by someone who I feel does not take healthy or fitness seriously. They have the support of a community (not that there's anything wrong with that) and got more than 4,000 votes in one day. Since that day, he has only gotten seven votes and I continue to get more than 200 votes per day. With your help we can jump me back to number one and send a message!

Thanks,
Vaughn

Vaughn!!! Good to see you here! Been way too long...

I voted...I'll vote every day! :thumbsup:

Best of luck and you're looking great my friend!! :)

Voted And Good Luck...I preach to my brother all the time about his health with his status. He works out, eats right and is staying strong with prayer... Best Wishes

5799, it ask for a reason and gave four choices. I went with healthiest life style. Hope that was alright

Any of the four categories is great. Later on I will start to even the categories out. For now, I simply want to get back in first place.

Thank you all for the support!

Another day... Another vote... Please! Thank you so much for the support!

I really want to get back into first place, and we had more than 400 votes yesterday... Today we are only 300 votes away from first place!

5973, it looks like 25K+ members and 1500 or so on it at any given time we could blow this thing out of the water, what is wrong with my peeps

5973, it looks like 25K+ members and 1500 or so on it at any given time we could blow this thing out of the water, what is wrong with my peeps

That is true! With a large turnout, we could literally blow the numbers up and not have to vote daily!

We're almost to 6,000 votes. We could hit 7,000 easy tonight by simply having a busa showing!

Please consider voting here: Men's Health | Ultimate Guy Search

Thanks!

A little while ago (on the Facebook) I posted the greatest April Fool's joke ever...

"I'm literally ripping my hair out right now! The Men's Health editor just emailed and said I'm being disqualified because of duplicate votes... WTF???"

After letting it go for about thirty minutes, I fessed up. Folks were going crazy. HA! about 100 responses of people ready to burn the MH magazine to the ground. HAHAHA! Now they're all yelling at me for tricking them.

Fun times!

Back