Ping jay21112  re: User Title at high post count..

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, in the 1/20th of the way to BT's count thread you asked what my title would be if I didn't use a custom one at my post count. Well, apparently the folks that designed the software figured that by the time anyone was around long enough to hit the post count I have they would have evolved to a Kawasaki and that they would be super pimp. I deleted my custom title and this is what the board gave me...
laugh.gif

<<<<------<<

Ok, not really... I made it up because it's raining and cold and I can't ride so I thought I'd create a little entertainment on the board.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108999962 -->

Actually I'm about head out to my gagare to disassemble the 10 in preparation for some new goodies that are on the way... and my next major mod.
devil.gif

Screw TV, man... I'm playin' with my bike and some tools this afternoon!!!
super.gif

WOW I got pinged! haha!

Yeah, I came runnin over man. I was interested to see what it was...then I was like kawi-what.....oh BT what a joker!
smile.gif

Funny, but I can see it happening. Cause someone with a high post count would do more typing than riding...a sign of someone who doesn't have such a cool bike like the busa that makes them not wanna do anything but ride it!!!

hehe, just kidding with ya. You've done more riding in the last month than I have in the last 4!!!!! Hell, you've probably done more in the last week..... or day(did you ride it today?)
biggrin.gif

WOW I got pinged! haha!

Yeah, I came runnin over man. I was interested to see what it was...then I was like kawi-what.....oh BT what a joker!
smile.gif

Funny, but I can see it happening. Cause someone with a high post count would do more typing than riding...a sign of someone who doesn't have such a cool bike like the busa that makes them not wanna do anything but ride it!!!

hehe, just kidding with ya. You've done more riding in the last month than I have in the last 4!!!!! Hell, you've probably done more in the last week..... or day(did you ride it today?)
biggrin.gif
Nah, it was raining today. Instead of riding, I done this... Almost as fun as ridin'... but not quite.
wink.gif

IMG_0821.jpg

BT you must have balls of steel to ride that thing!

My boys would be hurtin for certain if I tried to ride my bike without a seat!

Why would you do that?

Is this a new pain endurance test the dept. is putting you through?

BT you must have balls of steel to ride that thing!

My boys would be hurtin for certain if I tried to ride my bike without a seat!

Why would you do that?

Is this a new pain endurance test the dept. is putting you through?
Lol...
laugh.gif
Nah, I'm just slickin' up my ride a little more. It was sooooo pretty outside today though that I almost rode it like it sits. Damned weather forecast couldn't have been more wrong. They were calling for rain monday through thursday when I last watched the news. Today felt like SUMMER! Hot outside in short sleeves and some beautiful sunshine... and my ride is sittin' at home like this...
drooling3.gif

Back