Busa pic

Let 'er eat!

120 mph Busa Dirtbiker
Donating Member
Registered
100_0385.jpg

Normally I'd just stick something like this in the post ##### thread but that seems to be gone..  Is it gone for good?
race.gif

469 Boy's bike is pretty sweet!  Don't like that photochopped impersonation of the 2006 Busa, but I may have to think about gettin' one of those sidecars.
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108915379 -->

Let her eat --- All i can say is WOW---Nice paint-turbo- extended- swingarm---
What will she do in the 1/4---- Your bike Rocks i am sure....
wow.gif

Painless4you--I like it--Watch out NE---You are all good--- very cool---Hard for me to imagine NE riding around with 330 RWH ----jealous in Nevada.

Interesting look of the 2006. First one is sharp, not sure of the sidecar?

Wow...looks cool, but don't like the lights on that '06 render.

I'm curious as to what that first bike is pulling....and in regards to the comparo with NE, that other bike better get at least the jump on NE. Just remember: NE's pulling 330rwhp....on a stock wheelbase. Mad props to the man for even bein able to control the Dragon.

Otherwise, they both sick, but I really wanna know what the guy is pulling.
smile.gif

Just remember: NE's pulling 330rwhp....on a stock wheelbase. Mad props to the man for even bein able to control the Dragon.
Supposedly Muzzy has pulled 500 rwhp on a turbo 10R. The 10 was supposedly debuted at the Indy Bike Dealer Expo. If that is true, and not just internet rumor, wouldn't that be a Ninja Eater Eater?
devil.gif

Actually, if he actually got 500 rwhp out of a 10R, it would probably be more like a HAND GRENADE than anything. I can't imagine it lasting long at that output level.
drooling3.gif

Check out the pics of the sweet dump pipe. Sweet detail work on the cut & shape at the end of it.
wink.gif

And a list of the major mods...

To all initial inspection, the bike appears stock... a closer look reveals the following....

- Turbonetics T3-T4 Hybrid Ball Bearing Turbo
- Adjustable Wastegate
- Staged Electronic Boost Control
- All Stainless Steel Race Style Header and Exhaust
- EFI Engine Management System with Optional Closed Loop
- Muzzys Forged Turbo Pistons
- High Volume Fuel Pum and Compensated Regualtor
- High Flow Injectors
- Muzzys Steering Damper Kit
- Muzzys Frame Sliders
- Muzzys Adjustable Billet Kickstand
- Muzzys High Pressure Air Shifter Kit
- Muzzys Stainless Steel Swingarm Spools[/QUOTE]

wow.gif
Holy Fugg......

500 on a 10? Dayum....dayum....daaaayyyyuuuummm! I wonder how it's gonna be controlling that thing!

Oh shid...speaking of controlling, I hafta go pick up the wife for lunch.
wow.gif
laugh.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif
Holy Fugg......

500 on a 10? Dayum....dayum....daaaayyyyuuuummm! I wonder how it's gonna be controlling that thing!

Oh shid...speaking of controlling, I hafta go pick up the wife for lunch.
wow.gif
laugh.gif
Like trying to hang onto a booster rocket at full tilt with no steering control whatsoever, maybe?
AAAssjani.gif

wow.gif

Back