Would you pay

Jester0769

Hayabusa Master
Donating Member
Registered
Now who in there right mind would pay 100,000 grand for this phucked up busa. I know its still a busa but still?

in the swing arm?

poor poor busa.

100,000 grand busa

And dont you think thay would tell you who owned it to help sell it?

Josh

That thing has been on E-bay for a while...all I can say is...WHY?
rock.gif
??

You could ask a cool mill for it if you wanted to....doesn't mean your ever gonna see it though
wink.gif

I wouldn't give a dollar for that hacked up piece of shat. Can you believe that crappy lookin' speaker in the swingarm?
drooling3.gif
Some people's parents shouldn't have been allowed to breed!
wink.gif

I wouldn't give a dollar for that hacked up piece of shat. Can you believe that crappy lookin' speaker in the swingarm?
drooling3.gif
Some people's parents shouldn't have been allowed to breed!
wink.gif
face7.gif
I'll sell mine for a pack of Pall Mall's and a 12 pack of PBR! LOL. That thing is nasty!

I didn't even notice the speaker in the swingarm the first time I looked at it! I'd buy it for a dollar, but would strip it down and rebuild it like someone with some sense! That crap is just crazy!

I'm having my nephews 6th grade class do an AV system in my busa, but they got together and decided they'd like to do a cleaner install....
smile.gif

TELEVISION? because it's POSSIBLE to watch TV when RIDING? especially a HAYABUSA??? LOL
laugh.gif

MAYBE the camaras... MAYBE...... but..... ughh.... people have too much spare time...

There is another thread about this poor abused Busa. The old ebay listing almost implies that the bike belonged to DMX. As I recall it was going for 17K. Whoever did this should be banned from ever defiling a motorcycle of any kind again!

Back