Motorcycle blue balls

busa_boy_69

Registered
I just thought I would tell everyone I have come to learn I have a bad case of this. See here in Ohio our weather is beyond fugged up. Tuesday it was sunny, not a cloud in the sky, and a mild 64 degrees. I got the Busa out in a t-shirt and MESH jacket on over it and was totally comfortable. Now this weekend the lows are back down in the teens and they are forecasting snow. Well anyone who knows the term "blue balls" deals with when start something with a woman and don't get to finish and will eventually lead to some severe discomfort. Well I have come to the conclusion this doesn't just apply to females cuz I have a bad case of this from riding now. You see tuesday I got to get out and ride for like 6 hours and it felt so freaking good but it wasn't near enough to satisfy me. Well now the weather once again has me grounded so now I can't get what I need. Hence I have dubbed this condition as motorcycle blue balls. For those of you concerned that you may be suffering from this also here is a self test you can take......
1.) Do you find yourself walking to the garage just to look at your bike for no appearant reason?
2.) Can you honestly talk to someone about all the new reality shows on TV?
3.) Have you spent more time on hayabusa.org than on your motorcycle?
4.) Have you considered buying a snowmobile?

If you suffer any of these symptoms don't worry hope is not lost. Consult your local travel agent today and plan a week long remedy process consisting of Texas or Florida.

NO,NO,NO,and NO
tounge.gif

I'm ready for winter to be over. It's suppose to hit 34 here today in Iowa but I hear they are calling for 3-6 inches of snow tomorrow:angry:

Yes, No, Yes, No. Funny thing is I just got back inside from taking some boxes out to the shed when I read this post. I was in the shed for 5 minutes or so gazing lovingly at my bikes, stroking, caressing, whispering sweet nothings... You get the idea! I've got it bad.

13 more days until I leave for Daytona!
jump9.gif

That is why I started to ship my Busa to FL. years ago. I can not take the sitting and looking anymore.
wow.gif

I know what you mean.

It's been raining in Phoenix off and on for the past three months, usually on weekends. I sat on my Busa in my garage last night just to remind myself of what it feels like.

It's been raining here for the past few days. It rained all night and just before reading this post, a spot of sun light broke through. Big black clouds and one brightpacth... I wonder how fast it's moving and in what direction... maybe I could ride in it....lol

Yep, I think I'll go sit in the garage!

glad I'm not alone,

trip

Yes, no, no, no. In Florida you got the spontaneous rain storms......:p

Sorry it took me a while to find this thread. I've been out riding my Busa. Went to a local Bike night then out for a little 50 mile ride then ate some dinner and cruised on home. Glad I got home when I did though. It started getting chilly! Must be close to 55 degrees out there. I gotta go get some hot chocolate to warm up.
tounge.gif
jump9.gif
poke.gif

just got off of work and looked at the forcast here in oklahoma. 74 and sunny today but i will probably have to work all day and night. so i have to settle for sunny and 67 on monday when im off.
cool.gif

Back