New screen names for some of the ...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I personally feel, we should re-name some of the "BoredMembers" who have MOVED to the dark side.

Busabro....I gave this alot of thought , (well 27 seconds anyway) and yer new H.Org screename should be...

Fed X 12. (instead of ZX12) Sure, yer new Kawakwaki will always get you there...problem is...it'll usually take OVERNIGHT. hee hee hee

BT. the Bullettrain. Well, that screen name just doesn't work anymore....does it.
This one I thought about for more than the usual 27 seconds. I thought perhaps you should be named along with some of the BORED greats. I thought maybe "Ninja Eatin' " sorta following in the footsteps of our gr8 Ninja Eater. Then I considered NINJABRAIN (rhymes with train) 'cause yer a smart fug. I think what'll work the best thou .......TENacious Train

Some old parts, some new parts.... I like it.

O yes...our dear friend Revlon, oops sorry, Revlis. Or has I once christened him...."Net-Nanny". I was pissed when that didn't stick. Rev , for you I am thinking.....

due to yer love of animals...(garage snake,frog at the window, and all the other wildlife pictures you bored the fug outa us with) for you...this just totally fits.
Yer not a country-bumpkin anymore. You've moved. Moved on. Yer in the big city now. Seattle Washington.

You guys all remember the movie.....right...

Just alter one word slightly , an' you get....

SHEEPless In Seattle

huh, wadda ya think.... I love it.

hav a lude 1...RSD.

You bored?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHH
biggrin.gif

All I can say is the house is getting full of feasts. All good guys but those Ninjas keep my Dragon licking it's chops. As far as Rev, I woun't comment on that one.
wow.gif

I thought I had times in my life where I was a smart ass....but rsd is the king of smart ass!
beerchug.gif

thumbs-up.gif

bowdown.gif

<!--EDIT|billbell
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108781444 -->

I thought I had times in my life where I was a smart ass....but rsd is the king of smart ass!
beerchug.gif
thumbs-up.gif
bowdown.gif
You missed him in his prime...
wink.gif
He's tame these days compared to what he was back in the day.
biggrin.gif
He definitely brings alot of entertainment to the board. I can sit here and laugh my butt off to most of his posts!
If you think his posts are funny, you should see those tiny biceps of his!!!
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
thumbs-up.gif
bowdown.gif
You missed him in his prime...
wink.gif
He's tame these days compared to what he was back in the day.
biggrin.gif
He definitely brings alot of entertainment to the board. I can sit here and laugh my butt off to most of his posts!
If you think his posts are funny, you should see those tiny biceps of his!!!
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
Now that's hitting below the belt.

biggrin.gif

wow.gif
Does feel pretty good having him here.

Sheepless in Seattle?

I dunno, it lacks some of the biting relevance of many of your previous efforts.

laugh.gif

Back