I would like to do a little distance this yr

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
is there something out there yet, other than beatle bags,prefereably hard bags,or softbags with metal frames and hardware to keep it off yer pipes an' tail section.

A set of bags that the manufacturer doesn't include a free jar of vasoline...
if ya know what I mean.
blush.gif

hav a glued 1...RSD.

Those Motech bags look like they would put a lot of pressure on the plastics...or am I just looking at those installation pictures wrong?
rock.gif

Corbin bags are fine for smaller trips and you don't plan to take alotta stuff like a weekend to about 4 days is all. my cortech tourmaster bags i could get about 3 times as much stuff in them as the corbins. But corbins i like for just the normal rideing then i have no tank bag in my way or none of that kinda stuff.
Givi had a nice setup but you can no longer buy it new i hear you have to buy a used bar setup then get the luggage you want to click on it's not the most stylish looking but it is the most effective.

There is also another type of luggage that uses a bar on the back of your bike i belive it's a venutra pack setup
and there there is Rocketlocker stuff which replaces your hump or seat with a storage bag

I thought the "bags" were supposed to smooth....and UNDER the pipe. Not too familiar with "hard bags". Does sound kinda painful, but easy to shave.

So what exactly were we talkin about again? Oh yeah...bags over the pipe. Damn...first time I hearda that one. Oh well...when you got big 'uns, ya got big 'uns.

Back