How crazy can you be?

Cuffee

Donating Member
Registered
How crazy can you be? I would never try anything like this!

busa25_n.jpg

If you grew up with bikes or the Busa is not your first bike and you feel comfortable doing things like that probably not a problem.  I don't have that same comfort level and would also never try it on my Busa.  On a cheap bike bought for the purpose of stunting though, definitely! With the right gear!

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108736990 -->

If you grew up with bikes or the Busa is not your first bike and you feel comfortable doing things like that probably not a problem.  I don't have that same comfort level and would also never try it on my Busa.  On a cheap bike bought for the purpose of stunting though, definitely!  With the right gear!
So, not on a bike with a custom paint job, and with no shirt on then huh?

Nice stunt.... It would have been better if that dude would get some riding gear on!
wink.gif

Due to the angle of the bike, front tire and his body, it appears the bike is starting to fold to the right. I could be looking at it wrong but I bet the stunt doesn't end well, especially with a bike this heavy.
wink.gif

If you grew up with bikes or the Busa is not your first bike and you feel comfortable doing things like that probably not a problem.  I don't have that same comfort level and would also never try it on my Busa.  On a cheap bike bought for the purpose of stunting though, definitely!  With the right gear!
So, not on a bike with a custom paint job, and with no shirt on then huh?
Absolutely!

No crazier then going over 200+ mph. Come to think about it maye a little less crazy. Although doing stunts with out protection is very stupid.

If you look he is wearing safety equipment he has gloves on. I guess that is all you need if you crash. And all this time I've been wearing a helmet , jacket and boots when all I ever needed were just gloves.

Man, I wish I would have known that. All those useless dollars I spent on riding gear could have been used for Bling instead. What was I thinking. Chris

Due to the angle of the bike, front tire and his body, it appears the bike is starting to fold to the right. I could be looking at it wrong but I bet the stunt doesn't end well, especially with a bike this heavy.
wink.gif
I'm gonna have to agree with you! I've seen this pulled off on a busa, and I've seen attempts to pull this off, this looks like it had a bad ending!

wink.gif
That's what I was thinking.
wow.gif
I bet he lands fine. once he lets go of the brake the back will come down. it does look as though if he keeps going the back is going to come around and not end up so well.

Back