Martin Bashir OUT at MSNBC

And in all of that no apology to the person he spoke about... Interesting...

Didn't see it, don't want too. Pulled the plug on cable last week. I'm done with all the media mess. I pick and choose what I read on the internet. I don't need Fox, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, or LMNOP selling me anything.

I and the wife have been without cable of dish for about 4 years now, can't say that we miss any of it, any movies we want to watch come threw netflix.

Good riddance, what is needed is a news agency which simply reports the news without putting their own spin on it.

Didn't see it, don't want too. Pulled the plug on cable last week. I'm done with all the media mess. I pick and choose what I read on the internet. I don't need Fox, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, or LMNOP selling me anything.

I'm almost to that point myself.

I unplugged from cable/satellite TV several years ago and have not looked back since.

As for Martin, it is about time.

I became feed up with the likes of Phil Donahue and 60 minutes decades ago and quit with the news over a decade ago.

Anyone out there talking about the unemployed or the US Economy :whistle: What's the latest distraction for the numbed :poke:

Back