Anyone have experience with tommie copper compression clothing?

Hayabusa4life

I said Good Day!
Donating Member
Registered
My gf been thru 2 back surgeries, she can't do much without being in pain the next day.
I saw the infomercial on the compression clothing and though it might help her with her pain, but in commercials everything looks to good to be true, so I would like the opinions of real people. Anyone wearing their clothes?

my wife is in the medical field i just saw your posting...i will see if she has some answers.

My boss says they work. but he wont use it all the time. Something about he doesn't want to become dependent on using it all the time

My wife says she doesnt know much about it. She doestn suggest it for regular use from her research. She said she needs more details on the surg really to help out more. You can pm me if you like.

They claim to help with mustle pain with their clothing :dunno:

Well, I have seen the recovery tights/suits that are advertised for runners that suppose to help shorten recovery time after hard runs.

I wonder if it is anything like those? From what I've read on those they suppose to help with blood follow throughout the body and decrease the space available for lactic acid to build in the muscle

Back