Game of "Knockout" Targeting Strangers

This is nothing new.

Situational Awareness is the only thing that can prevent this.
Once it's to the point to where one of them has raised his hand and is going to strike you it will be too late.
Pay attn to where you are going and who's close to you. Don't let people get so close to you.
The only way to prevent something like this is to be aware of who is close to you.
They are picking on folks not paying attn to their surroundings.
Same as on the plains in Africa the lions always get the ones not paying attn.

This is nothing new.

Situational Awareness is the only thing that can prevent this.
Once it's to the point to where one of them has raised his hand and is going to strike you it will be too late.
Pay attn to where you are going and who's close to you. Don't let people get so close to you.
The only way to prevent something like this is to be aware of who is close to you.
They are picking on folks not paying attn to their surroundings.
Same as on the plains in Africa the lions always get the ones not paying attn.

What advice would you give the lady that was struck from behind? Maybe a hat with rear view mirrors?

How about rounding up a group of punks/cowards, beat them senseless publicly, throw their useless adzes in jail where they can do hard labor.

What advice would you give the lady that was struck from behind? Maybe a hat with rear view mirrors?

How about rounding up a group of punks/cowards, beat them senseless publicly, throw their useless adzes in jail where they can do hard labor.

While I agree with the roundup the answer to your question would be LISTEN?
Maybe the sound of running footsteps rapidly approaching you would alert you to impending doom?
Or you could just walk around with blinders on and your headphones in jamming away.

Can't stop or prevent them all but situational awareness would stop many.

Simple assault , looks kinda like a hate crime to me. Based on the one video. I agree with no Busa but it's a darn shame.

If they ever get some of these dirtbags into custody I'm hoping they'll "fall down the stairs" a half dozen times on the way to court,what a bunch of punks.

I notice they only do it to people that aren't intimidating. Let those a$$clowns try that crap on some big ol biker

It seems to me that the black leaders perpetuate the chip on the shoulder mentality. Nobody has any interest in pointing these kids in the right direction, they are really headed nowhere, lost souls. Anyone that might be able to help is demonized by the self serving liberal leadership, and kept in a position of need. That said, what the hell kind of culture would include this behavior as acceptable?

One of these days they will get what is coming to them, they will pick on the wrong person and end up either getting shot or beat to within an inch of their life. Which in my opinion they deserve!

Simple assault , looks kinda like a hate crime to me. Based on the one video. I agree with no Busa but it's a darn shame.

You agree with no Busa huh? Yes I know I changed my name on my own but Geesh you gotta kick a guy when he's down eh? That's cold man. Just plain ole cold :laugh:

Just a bunch of PUNKS who think they can do anything they like. What gets me is they go on camera bragging about it and get away with it. they wonder why people want to carry a gun. I could guarantee if just two people got together and went around targeting these gangs something would be done about that. Do a Charles Bronson thing on their ass. Bunch of COWARDS is all they are

I just can't understand the mentality of these thugs.

They just laugh about the things they do.
They are like psychopaths, no feelings nothing.

I hope they get everything thats coming to them.

Sadly i'm not surprised. It's like those thugs in Oklahoma that killed a guy running "for the fun of it"... Are you freaking kidding me!!!!

I have gotten to the point that if I am out and about, with my wife, I am very aware of what's going on around me, simply because of things like this video.

Develop and use your 'sixth sense'...

I'd say, these are "My life was in danger, officer" circumstances....

Back