How to make a 32 year old man laugh like a 6 year old

methodicreign

Registered
Take away his busa for 2 months. it was in the shop after a parking lot incident. I had to ride the wife's katana 750 in the mean time. a nice bike but it's no busa. the day I got it back my face hurt from the smiles and laugh I had under my helmet on the first ride.

Geez.... to go from a Busa to a Katana is definitely a contrast in bikes. Around my way we call those things Kan-a-tuna's :laugh:

Congratulations on getting it back. Put a stage 3 jet kit, full header, and change the sprockets and the Katana 750 will definitely be a different bike....big difference.

Can't go wrong on beating up a busa...more times than not the power is available...did the katana feel like you could throw it around...does it feel way lighter or is comparable?

compared to the busa I could flick the kat with nothing more then a thought. it's for sale and the wife's bike or I would do some work to it. I tried and she wouldn't let me a few months back. it is a comfy ride and great in the city. I can launch it hard and not worry about flipping it over

:laugh: April 2012 they had mine for 3 weeks after being rear ended on the way to the Bash

Back