Richard B Russell Ride

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
I'm taking the new Trophy SE up on this ride tomorrow. I've been twice and never made it all the way around. Should be up there around 1 or 2.

20131009_171352_zps848abf9b.jpg

RbR Ride.jpg

What about next weekend? I have a new chain for the Busa going to be here on Tuesday, she will be ready to roll. :)

You got what you need for the chain? I got's all the toys if not...:laugh:

Think so. I will call you if I get into a bind. Thanks. :) I ordered a EK ZZZ from Justin, Hondaeast Justin, He hooked me up with a good deal. :) I got 53000 miles out of the last ZZZ chain and it has just now give out on me with one link going bad. Great chain. :)

Have fun tomorrow. :)

I should have taken a pic of the Zumo that was sporting Honda East bling / stickers at Barber this past weekend...Good luck with the swap and let me know if you need some help.

Well finally made it all the way around the loop today and it is a fantastic ride. The 17 side going North is Blood Mountain only better. I just can't believe how long I've lived here and never done this route. Don't know how many miles, but I was just cruising about and made the loop in 2hrs or so including the Brasstown Bald road to the park.

image_zps419f427b.jpe

image4_zps8a3638c4.jpe

image3_zpsf90e612a.jpe

Met this guy at the gas station...he had a pretty nice ride. Super cool guy that was up here running his F430 Ferrari.

image5_zps99f36a38.jpe

image8_zps28bfaf65.jpe

image7_zpsc84e647b.jpe

image6_zps2f5e31ae.jpe

No way man... But you should buy the hp4 pandoras just took in on trade. 19k with only 1k miles. Blue powder coated wheels

Oh, I saw it; Daniel made SURE I saw it on FB...I'm standing in the middle of SD on a Pheasant Hunt...does it count if nobody can hear you cussing?

Glad you had a good trip, Charlie. So... What's the report on that new bike?

I'm digging the new scooter. Better yet, it got the house commander blessing today...and it doesn't have the top case back rest yet. We spent the afternoon over in Helen. It was a great day. I'll have to take the bike to the mother ship this week. 500 mile service is due now.

I can call Justin in the morning about the HP4...I'm sure he'd hold it for ya!

Oh, I saw it; Daniel made SURE I saw it on FB...I'm standing in the middle of SD on a Pheasant Hunt...does it count if nobody can hear you cussing?

Need to point out the suspension on the thing, there are 2 profiles available for any config you want. I have 1 set for single rider with bags on sport suspension and one set on 2 up with bags soft. Works GREAT! Just pull it up and punch load and the bike adjusts automatically.

I'm digging the new scooter. Better yet, it got the house commander blessing today...and it doesn't have the top case back rest yet. We spent the afternoon over in Helen. It was a great day. I'll have to take the bike to the mother ship this week. 500 mile service is due now.

Back