NEED A LITTLE ASSISTANCE, GOOD FOLKS

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
I need to find some children's gear ASAP. Friend of mine has her kids really hot into pocket bikes, but she needs to find gear for them. Me, being the kind and concerned citizen, called CPS.
wow.gif

Just kidding.....I offered to help her find some kid's gear, but I'm coming up short (yeah, yeah)....

Can anyone help out a good 'ol bastid? It would be awesome if I could send someone some money so that they can pick up some kid's gear and send it over my way. Too many times companies won't ship it out here. Of course I'll pay for the shipping and such...I'm even willing to throw in a little extra for your time and efforts.

Is there anyone that can help a brother out? I'd be most grateful.....

TIA, guys and gals...
smile.gif

How big are the kids?

What gear are you looking foor (Helmet, Gloves, Body Armor, etc.)?
little tikes...ones a size 6 in kid's wear, the other is size 4.

Trying to get them as much protection as I would like...so that means pretty much the works.

Any leads, Stringer? I'd really appreciate it....

Sorry...just got back in from lunch.

Ovah here to Guam, preferably. If you'd like to use FedEx or UPS, I can give you an address for a friend of mine in WA state who can send it out to me. Whichever way is easiest for you, bro.

Thanks again...I really do appreciate it.
smile.gif

...Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention... BMW makes riding gear for Kids, it with armour and its expandable as the kids grow... You might want to check that one out. Didnt find a online site that sells it, nevertheless... Just thought i'd let you know
smile.gif

Pac,

What cha need?

Have a look

We normally dont ship outside the US, but I have been know to bend the rules for an .org member. Shoot me an email with what you are looking for and I will get you the best deal I can.

Kevin
info@mrcycles.com

Sweet deal!!! Thanks, Shenoyp...

VMan...I really do appreciate this, bud. Much, much obliged to ya!
beerchug.gif

Bro, I am pretty sure that the bike shop I am going to buy your mini busa from can order all kinds of gear in all sizes. I have seen leathers there that are 3-4 ft tall. I will go there this weekend and check it out.

I would really be concerned with getting the sizing right, it would suck to get something too big/small for them to use.

Back