Watch at your own risk!

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
I just can't believe that someone that actually owns one of these could treat it like they do in this vid...hurts to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
just think what they must have done to their f40 and 50 before they got this, after all you needed to own both of those before Ferrari would give you the enzo

Are you guys kidding?! If I could take a million dollar car out and drive it like that without being shot, I'd do it in a heartbeat! That would be fun!! :thumbsup:

I paid to see one in Vegas a few years back and they are damn art to see in person...Makes me sick to think of doing this to that vehicle...

Let me just throw this out there - If anyone has an exotic vehicle that needs some abuse, please just send it to me. I will do all of the hard work for you. Just sayin'... :whistle:

OK ummm for those of you who have never been to England or Italy, or lots of other parts of Europe there are more roads like this than highways and 4 lane highways. I think Ferrari may have taken this into consideration when they build these cars.

As to whether or not I'd do what he/she was doing with it? Yikes I hurt watching the car go through that but it is his/her money and his/her right. Car seemed to handle it all like a champ.

There is one here at Ferrari of Palm Beach. Car is hand made of carbon fiber and as stiff as a 13yr old boys.......well you know. They didn't do anything to it a good detailing won't fix.

I'm surprised nobody commented of the skill of the driver? Donuts ok but blasting down those slick bumpy roads takes one with experience similar to a rally driver.

And yes you have to be vetted and one of a select few to be able to be the first owner of cars like this.
They usually come with a no-resale agreement as well which can be for any amount of yrs. But cars like the Enzo are already yesterday's news and not the cream anymore.

Besides in a day or two news will surface this was some kid in his dads Enzo while pops was away. :laugh:

Back