New digital camera

billbell

Jap is where it's at!
Donating Member
Registered
I bought a new digital camera over the weekend. It might take awhile to figure what setting to use where. It is a Fujifilm S3100. Here are a few pics. None of the Busa though. Weather is too crappy to get her out.

2005_0214Image40001.JPG

I'll get some gratuitous shots of the Busa when ever it decides to get sunny and dry out some around here. I would leave huge ruts in my yard if I got her outta the shed.

Nice pics...I expected to see a pic of one of the deer laying on it's side...
wow.gif

Thanks for the pic's-- Deer are my WORST Nightmare-------
sad.gif

Also it's possible to resize your pic's...... on the bottom of the pic you are looking at.....theres a
thing you can click on second from the right, then click on "image" at the left upper on the screen-
click that-- then click stretch & slew it will say 100% change to 40%---still a good sized picture.
and click save when you close it.

Thanks for the pic's-- Deer are my WORST Nightmare-------  
sad.gif

Also it's possible to resize your pic's...... on the bottom of the pic you are looking at.....theres a
thing you can click on  second from the right, then click on "image"  at the left upper on the screen-
click that-- then click stretch & slew   it will say 100%  change to 40%---still a good sized picture.
and click save when you close it.
One of my worst night mares too. I have hit 4 with my cars in the past and come pretty close 3 or 4 times with the bike. They scare the crap outta me when they come running outta the ditches. As far as resizing the pics, I dropped the file size over half. They were mostly over a 1MB file so I couldn't post them until they were under the 400kb. I'm not sure I follow how you are saying to downsize them more?

I'll get some gratuitous shots of the Busa when ever it decides to get sunny and dry out some around here.  I would leave huge ruts in my yard if I got her outta the shed.
I tore a rut through my saturated backyard a few days ago while slipping and sliding to Busa to and from the shed. The Busa is filthy, and the yard now looks like an irrigation canal runs through it, but it was worth it. I got to ride!!!

Dayum... "Cool" Pictures man. Yeah I know, bad pun. But it looks pretty damn cold.

Thats a good camera.... but you have to set it up still, shows in the quality of the images
wink.gif

Back