So if you are ever driving through Kentucky!!!!

OK let me see if I can fix it. Can't figure out how to post a picture of a ticket that was saved in PDF format.

don't tease us and then leave us hanging, tell us what you found :thumbsup:

Easiest probably to do a print screen while you have it up on your screen, paste into paint prog, then save as jpeg.

G

Whew. That took some doing. No awaiting Moderator approval. Stay tuned.

You got something that needs mod approval on the org or on the other site? I don't see anything for you here.

I uploaded the picture to this site and got this message. Your file(s) have been successfully uploaded and will appear as soon as a moderator has had time to review and approve them.

I uploaded the picture to this site and got this message. Your file(s) have been successfully uploaded and will appear as soon as a moderator has had time to review and approve them.

Hmm... You might try it again. We don't have anything in line for approval at the moment.

It's a ticket for 1 MPH over the speed limit. Fine was $1.00 and court cost was like $132.00. Doesn't matter what vehicle you're in it is the epitome of ridiculous.

First off it reminded me of a trip I took this year to meet friends from down under. They don't have many stop signs, use their indicators religiously ( turn signals ) , and get ticketed for doing 1 MPH over ( KMH ).

But speeding 0-10 MPH over in SC is $81 and two points. I've clocked people doing 15 over and they tell me they were only doing 1 over and I'll write them 1 over instead of 15 over which is 4 points and $185.

First off it reminded me of a trip I took this year to meet friends from down under. They don't have many stop signs, use their indicators religiously ( turn signals ) , and get ticketed for doing 1 MPH over ( KMH ).

But speeding 0-10 MPH over in SC is $81 and two points. I've clocked people doing 15 over and they tell me they were only doing 1 over and I'll write them 1 over instead of 15 over which is 4 points and $185.

And do you note on the ticket in the remarks section, that that the actual speed measured was 15 over?

Back