Wishing GsxrBots the best of luck!!

lil charlie

Registered
Steve's old arse is having his hip resurfacing surgery tomorrow. So I just wanted to take some time and wish him luck to have a successful, uncomplicated procedure. Heal up quick buddy, I'll be praying for ya!!!!

AND for the love of God, please please please have Holly take a video of you coming out of anesthesia so we can rag on even more.

God Speed, buddy...work hard during PT and try not to wine to much to the misses; she has two babies to care for now and I'm betting she's not going to take too much of your crap! Be sure to post up when you can and let us know how your doing. Also, I lost all my contacts so text me so I have your number again.

Kevin

Did anyone buy this guy a bell so he can summon his wife for every little thing his heart desires??

Best of luck Bots!! Please post while under the influence of pain meds because I need some new material... :p

I have his number; it's free to all that want it so we can bug Bots 24/7 :whistle:

Thanks guys. I appreciate this.

Seems like as of late my E-friends know more about me and seem to care more than my local ones.

Nice! Best of luck and a speedy recovery. You need to be back on that busa by spring, pain free.

Come on Bunky! Cheer up! Did you expect me to come here and suddenly be nice to you? Pfft...I have way better things to do, like collect belly-button lint, or watch air molecules...

You are # 6,982,999th on my list of important things in my life though. You made the list! :cheerleader:

Good luck and well wishes on your surgery. The PT is going to be fun! :laugh: At least you picked a good time to get it done, you have all winter to get ready for next years riding.

29.jpg

Back