1st ride with mods

paineless4u

Donating Member
Registered
Well It was 45 degrees out and I got to ride the beast with the new exhaust, block off plates, PC3 and the air box mod and was I ever surprised. I have heard you can't really tell the difference with a 8-12hp increase but I have to tell you it was violent FAST!!!!!
The sound was awesome and it just felt great to be out riding again. Ha ha the perforated Jacket I got will definately be nice in the summer but I about froze wearing it today. Any way heres some pics.

pic_mod_001.jpg

Schweet!! That is a clean lookin machine. I'm still thinking about the airbox mod on mine. Did you do the small mod? Still too cold to comfortably ride on most days here, but I psyched about Daytona in a couple of weeks.

Very nice! Got any pics of the smoked carbon turn signals?

Schweet!!  That is a clean lookin machine.  I'm still thinking about the airbox mod on mine.  Did you do the small mod?  Still too cold to comfortably ride on most days here, but I psyched about Daytona in a couple of weeks.
thanks I was waiting for the rearsets and pass pegs to come back from sportchrome (too hard to polish them) I cheated a bit
smile.gif
I did the small air box mod and I wouldn't recommend it unless you get a full exhaust and a pc. At least that is what I have heard. It was really easy to do.

<!--EDIT|paineless4u
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108319704 -->

the bike looks killer!
did you dyno the bike or just load a map into the PCIII?

45 degrees and a mesh jacket? I'd be an ice cube........

Very nice!  Got any pics of the smoked carbon turn signals?
yeah I have the rear smoke amber turn signals for the back, can't really see them in the photo, I took the front ones off and put the original ones back on ...
Now that I look again, I do see them.  I like!  Are they from Lockhart Phillips?
yep single filament smoked carbon signals, 20 bucks I think they were.

I have heard you can't really tell the difference with a 8-12hp increase but I have to tell you it was violent FAST!!!!![/QUOTE]
Hehehe...  
wink.gif

Congrats! You did a great job with your mods.

Did the same mods to my bike this winter. Am still waiting to take it for the first ride. Can't wait to see the difference. Hell, I just can't wait to ride at all.

Back