Cycle Gear "On the grow"

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
Things have been going well for me with Cycle Gear. Awesome team with a great love for bikes of all kinds. Well we are on the grow. We will be opening 2 Locations in the Tampa area as well as West Palm, Ft Lauderdale and North Miami. We will be hiring for all positions so if you have thought about working in the Motorcycle Industry with a team that is on the "grow" with 30 years of industry experience. Check out Cyclegear.com or just email me.

See you guys in the corners...

Marc

What is the skinny with the company?

Do they have a store front or are they internet only?

The gear and prices look good.

I am here in Tampa and interested...

What about Daytona
rock.gif
??

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span>
wink.gif

What is the skinny with the company?

Do they have a store front or are they internet only?

The gear and prices look good.

I am here in Tampa and interested...
Cecil,
 We have 50 store fronts.  Come over to my location in  Orlando sometime and we can have lunch.  We also have an internet site so we can support riders where we don't currently have a store front.

Marc

<!--EDIT|Racer 222
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108356681 -->

Closest one to me in 95 miles away but they are good folks. ( Now Marc, hows about a good deal on a set of RSTaichi leathers ) ...
wink.gif

Um.... Where is Raider??? He might be interested. Lord knows he likes bikes enough... THough to be honest Marc, I wanna know what you got going up here in Seattle?

I am seriously thinking about selling bikes or something like that. Accesories would be a kick in the butt as well...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108364197 -->

Ft. Lauderdale huh, guess im sending all my Ft. Lauderdale students to you. I belive your only competition down there is going to be competition cycle off of old Griffin in Dania, I think its Dania. Where in Ft. Lauderdale are you guys going to open up? Cant wait to see it.

Dave (Coach)

Um.... Where is Raider???  He might be interested.  Lord knows he likes bikes enough...  THough to be honest Marc, I wanna know what you got going up here in Seattle?

I am seriously thinking about selling bikes or something like that.  Accesories would be a kick in the butt as well...
Revlis,
We have a store in Tacoma. Go check'um out

Marc

Ft. Lauderdale huh, guess im sending all my Ft. Lauderdale students to you. I belive your only competition down there is going to be competition cycle off of old Griffin in Dania, I think its Dania. Where in Ft. Lauderdale are you guys going to open up? Cant wait to see it.

Dave (Coach)
Not sure of the exact location at this time. I will let you know as I get the info. Just getting the word out now to see if there might be some interest in coming on board.

Marc

Um.... Where is Raider???  He might be interested.  Lord knows he likes bikes enough...  THough to be honest Marc, I wanna know what you got going up here in Seattle?

I am seriously thinking about selling bikes or something like that.  Accesories would be a kick in the butt as well...
Umm ... I'm right here where ya left me ... Sunny Tampa FL!
tounge.gif

Marc, What positions are you looking for?
What kind of payscale & hours are we looking at?
Any idea WHERE in Tampa?

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1222"|1108437006 -->

Marc,

I'd be interested in a "future" Daytona Beach location. I'll even train in Orlando for a couple of months. Keep me in mind if something like this were to happen....

Umm ... I'm right here where ya left me ... Sunny Tampa FL!
tounge.gif

Marc, What positions are you looking for?
What kind of payscale & hours are we looking at?
Any idea WHERE in Tampa?

pirate.gif
Raider out.
All positions are open currently. The store is open 7 days a week. Pay scale will depend on your experience in the industry. Apply if your interested.

Marc

I've been looking for a job in Florida(riding year around...it's a no-brainer). If I only had some experience in this field of work.:(

Can you get a hold of a size 16 street boot? Nothing fancy just a good riding boot for my large feet?

Hey Marc, I stopped by your store this afternoon, this is the second time and each time I stop in you are not there. You must be the invisible employee.
laugh.gif

I'll try tomorrow, I should be working off Alafia just south of Colonial again.

Kevin

Hey Marc, I stopped by your store this afternoon, this is the second time and each time I stop in you are not there. You must be the invisible employee.
laugh.gif

I'll try tomorrow, I should be working off Alafia just south of Colonial again.

Kevin
I will be in from 9:30 til 6 tomorrow. Only leave to go to the bank. Look forward to meeting you.

Marc

Hey Racer....

I was wondering: I'm going to need some gear in the near future....would you be able to ship outside of the US? The location is Guam....

Sure. Go to the website... Cyclegear.com and they will take care of any of your needs. Or PM me your number and I will have them call you.

Marc

Back