9/11 Never Forget

Hayabusa4life

I said Good Day!
Donating Member
Registered
Its been 12 years, I'm sure we all remember what we were doing that day like it was yesterday! What a sad day to remember, so many people gone...

My condolences to everyone that lost someone in this tragedy.

Thanks to everyone that helped out one way or another.

To all officers, firefighters and all military... Thanks for your services and keeping us safe!

9-11-NEVER-FORGET.jpg

9-11neverforget.jpg

We_Will_Never.jpg

Very somber day that changed our world forever...thoughts to all families affected. I'm sure the pain is still very real. :please:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

sad day indeed. It was exactly 10 days after my first wedding. Should have know she was trouble:)

this was on my mind quite a bit as i was working through the night...i remember exactly what i was doing, where i was, and the disbelief as we listened to the news unfold that day...the one redeeming thing to me was all of the heroes that stepped forward and risked their own health and well-being to help complete strangers...no matter how bad the world gets or how negative the future looks, i know that the majority of the people on this world will step up and do what is right in the face of evil if one brave soul will lead the way...we just have to ignore the vocal minority that want something for nothing and disappear every time the road gets tough...thank you to each and every one of you who help keep my faith in humanity from completely crumbling :bowdown:

I was on my way to high school when that happened.... The only day I that I know of where half the kids didn't jump for joy to go home early. A lot actually stayed to watch the news at school. (Small town with no local news stations)

While I certainly praise those that served us on that day... the truth remains unclear in the minds of many. The truth is 9-11 was a fraud perpatraited on the world. This will anger some of you who think this was real attack by ME terrorist. The behavior of our government since that day tells the real story. Many police and military are waking up to fact that their children and grand children will suffer if we continue down the path of totalitarism and enslavement. NSA, FBI, CIA and others all have a dark history of violating our own laws. What does that say to a law abiding citizen? Why is our Constitution and Bill of Rights being eroded with executive orders ? Why do the people of other nations laugh at us when we believe our own media? The alternative media is becoming so powerful that now the mainstream media is being forced to start telling the truth on a more consistant basis even though they still distort the truth as much as possible.

Here are some photos from our 9/11 rememberance program and 50 years forward celebration

20130911_131508_zpsc78b25ca.jpg

20130911_130930_zpsa486eb24.jpg

A quick look at 16th Street Baptist Church to in the back ground

20130911_123803_zps219dc4d3.jpg

20130911_123419_zpsf0ddea11.jpg

20130911_123109_zpsf6bb12fe.jpg

Thousands of souls lost that day. Of that, 343 brothers rushed to the call to save others and gave it there all. They gave up there present and all of their tomorrows without hesitation or a second thought not to save friends or family but perfect strangers. If you haven't already take a moment and remember them, do so now because they are the definition of a TRUE hero

Back