Honda Grom

Taylor

Donating Member
Registered
Been on a waiting list for a month now, finally got it last night, what a blast 125cc 4spd, lots of fun.

Red in color, all my friends have been riding the crap out of it, great little mini bike. Had it up to 60 so far and on the grom forum guys are getting 70+mph.

Have a under tail coming and full yoshi carbon fiber exhaust, sprocket.

No pics yet, dark out

They run that fast stock?? I have been eyeing the one at my local dealer lately, those things are cool looking! I just did not want a bike that I cannot ride on the highway without getting run over

I totally want one of these! Can't wait for them to start showing up used!

Heck, you'll be selling it in a few months, let me know! :laugh:

I totally want one of these! Can't wait for them to start showing up used!

Heck, you'll be selling it in a few months, let me know! :laugh:

Nope done selling, starting to collect now. Keeping the hp4 and bought a harley too.

They run that fast stock?? I have been eyeing the one at my local dealer lately, those things are cool looking! I just did not want a bike that I cannot ride on the highway without getting run over

Yes guys are getting 65-70 out of them. Hell on guy has gotten 72mph. Stock

150 kits get you 90+

Im shooting for 70 with my atuff im doing.

Had it to 60 coming home and had a hair left lol

We sold the first one we got before it hit the showroom floor. Pretty cool bike. We have a waiting list for them.

Just installed full yoshi with carbon can, and a yoshi under tail.

Did 2 endo's, and rode some wheelies, man this thing is a blast, HIGHLY recommend for fun.

Looking at bar end mirrors and pazzo levers, led flush mounts.

Had it up to 63mph so far and that was a sustained speed, I'm not the lightest either. Have not taken up to speed Witt the pipe yet but it responded well down low so far!

Took it to bike night last Thursday and people were hovering the bike big time, all Harley guys, love it! Tons of questions and compliments.

I cannot log into my photobucket, been having issues for awhile now.

I have pic on my phone just have to get it to photobucket somehow.

Well since my photobucket is working I'm going to hoe'
The vrod muscle I picked up 3weeks ago
image_zpsee4bfaf1.jpg

The HP4 Comp

image_zps3776760f.jpg

The vette I picked up a couple of months ago
2001 supercharged 6spd!
image_zps950ecff1.jpg

Back