My idea of a bad day of work.

grabntwist

The one who started it all
Donating Member
Registered
This has to suck royally.

29_1376978_12312004121153PM.jpg

I think Ive been around long enough to try and figure out how to post multiple pics. I check into it.

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108173725 -->

29_1376989_12312004122054PM.jpg

Great post. I'll be sure to put my bad days in the proper perspective from now on!

that's great!!!!!! (but fake)
Yep, that last one with the big crane falling off is a photochop, no doubt. I did see what happened to the first crane coming as soon as I scrolled down to the second pic in the series. No outriggers and pickin' up a car? Yeah, right... That big crane didn't fall in though... no way.
rock.gif

Yea, I just found it and thought man that sucks. I kinda thought that last one was fishy.

Yeah, they took pic #5 in your series and photochopped the big crane into it, falling off the ledge... unless all those people toward the right of the pic stood perfectly still in the exact same spots, and in the exact same poses as the big crane slid off... Oh, and unless the small crane fell back into the EXACT same spot/position it was picked up from by the big crane...
biggrin.gif

01ab.jpg

Oh, and the ripples/waves in the water just happened to be identical in the 5th and last pic, too... What are those odds?
laugh.gif

And yes, I have too much time on my hands. Danged winter weather!
mad.gif

amazing how you catch that sorta stuff Chris. I guess thats why you do what you do for a living.

amazing how you catch that sorta stuff Chris. I guess thats why you do what you do for a living.
Most anyone who has done any photochoppin' themselves can spot a fake pretty quickly. I've done a bit of choppin' myself. See below for an example...
wink.gif
I took a pic of WWJD standing on one leg acting like he was flappin' in the wind on the subway train and made him actually flap in the wind.
biggrin.gif

wwjd.jpg

Back