Faster

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Well, got my copy of Faster in the mail today. Only took about 10 days to get here which is pretty good. Hope all the positive reviews heard recently will be true. Looks like Sunday will be the day to watch it. Gettin' kind of excited!

If you don't find yourself makin' motorcycle noises and thinkin' about backin' into turns for at least three days after you watch it I'll buy it from you, bro!!!
biggrin.gif
It's that friggin' exhiliratin'!
laugh.gif

If you don't find yourself makin' motorcycle noises and thinkin' about backin' into turns for at least three days after you watch it I'll buy it from you, bro!!!
biggrin.gif
It's that friggin' exhiliratin'!
laugh.gif
On that note, it's probably a good thing the weather wasn't good for ridin' right after I watched FASTER the first time! I'da prolly ended up on my farkin' head!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

killer dvd! you may want to consider using the subtitles to figure out what the italians are saying half the time
smile.gif

I just got the 2004 MotoGP review DVD, which is great too...

I loved the part where Rossi jumps his MotoGP bike onto the moving train and stops by doing an endo right in front of a gang of his boys!

Thanks for all the positive comments everyone. I'm sure I will enjoy it and it is probably a good thing my bike is not around either. However, this summer it's on!

I just finished watching faster for the second time. It seems like those guys have invented some new form of physics to ride they way they do. Awesome movie.

I watched Torque 3 times now. Yes, I bought the DVD. I also enjoy cartoons!

I just bought my copy today at Best Buy and can't wait to watch it tonight. Sorry honey, not tonight, I'm busy...
biggrin.gif

I loved the part where Rossi jumps his MotoGP bike onto the moving train and stops by doing an endo right in front of a gang of his boys!
And I watched 'Torque' again today!
When I read this post, bro... the only thing I can come up with to say is... Why?
rock.gif

jump9.gif
Because I didn't have my copy of Faster yet, bro!
Well, yeah... I guess it would beat watchin' the sand critters run around.
wink.gif

Started watching it last night and will finish tonight. I see what all the excitement is about. I think I'm gonna like it!
biggrin.gif

Back