RSD is going to ask for some help

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I'm in a bit of a tough spot financially right now. (getting divorced,no job,zero income,need some surgery, etc). I know...:rofl:

Sometimes life can kick you in the ballz. :laugh:

Well I am in the process of lightening the load. Selling/giving away stuff, in case I end up living in my truck....don't worry,it's a quad cab and rather spacious.

Thing is,living in Canaduh shipping costs can be killer.

I won't say no if anybody want's to send me some bucks via my paypal to help me out.

I've done my best to help folks out on this site over the last 10+ years so I thought I'd ask.

It makes me sick to my stomach but I thought I would throw it out there.

Feel free to laugh at me and make jokes....you know I would. :laugh:

PM me if you want.

Rubb.

Just got a PM from an' awesome member.

He asked if this was just one of my "pranks".

Sadly...it is not.

RSD.

HUGE thanks to those that have helped me out so far. I am truely honoured to have folks like you in my life.:bowdown:

Rubb.

What's Your PP Addy, That May Help...

Guys and gals have just been PM'ing me for it. I like that,cause I know some of these folks would try and do it anonymously.

How would I be able to return their generosity then?

Thanks for lqqking out thou Daniel. How goes the touring Busa build?

I want to see those hard bags and trunck you got from me in action.:thumbsup:

Rubb.

Thanks again to those who are helping me out. I always return favours. Count on it.

Thanks to: in no particular order...

Mike S,Rich U,Franco H,Jeff D,Arthur,Robert G,Larry, and C-Dog....

Just in case some of you wanted to remain anonymous.

Did I forget to list your name? My head is not on straight,but have no excuse. Please lamb-baste me here.:crowbar:

Rubb.

I might just treat myself today with your generous gifts.

I'm gonna go to the grocery store.:rofl:

RSD.

rub can you confirm my paypal got to ya as well? Art Noble I hate paypal makes me nervous

Im sorry to hear about your situation Rubb. I dont have anything extra to give except well wishes and an open offer of a place to stay for a bit if you make it down to my area. Good luck bro.

Back