We all love pics

mr8ball

Registered
Just thought I would share some pics from the past. I know how we all love them. Hope you enjoy

IMG00167-20100402-1305.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0120.jpg

Great pics 8-ball.

Is that you pulling the wheelie and doing the "Indian Larry" imitation. :laugh: :thumbsup:

I also like pic 7. Good scenery,great bum.:whistle:

RSD.

Those were good times Doug.
You really need the Can-am. What happened to getting one? Your back can't handle that either?

Those were good times Doug.
You really need the Can-am. What happened to getting one? Your back can't handle that either?

As our good friend and Org member Dewie told us...those 3 wheelers BLOW.I agree.

Rubb has 8 damaged discs...my back hurts every fuggin day. But I just can't envision myself on one of those behemoth's either.

Perhaps one day my busted up body will force me off the Busa permantly and when it does,I will rock one of these.

RSD.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Sorry 8-Ball...."And now back to your regualrly sheduled thread." :laugh:

:hijack: Hijack over. :beerchug:

RSD.

I have 3 buldging discs in my back, and Mr8ball's unfortunately is much worse than mine.
My bad back forced me onto a B-King, which I love.
His back forced him off his Busa for now, he had considered a Can-am Spyder to keep cruising with us.
Not quite sure how he's doing right now.

Hi guys, RSD the guy pulling the wheelie is a good friend of mine as well. He is a member here to (06busa) He sold his busa and got another bike. I never could do that. Sixpack77, 06busa and I use to ride some and I was lucky enough to be with them one day and they were just having some fun and I got a few pics. Those guys can ride.

Marty, Sorry to say I cant get the spider now either. We bought a house and moved. I have been down with my back since then. I was stuck in the bed 2 days this week and could not even leave the house. I have to go to see another pain Dr. this Thursday and I hope he can give me some kind of idea to what is going on. I am sure I will need an MRI but I will let you know what they say. Mean while you guys be safe and enjoy riding when you can. Glad everyone enjoyed the pics.

Hi guys, RSD the guy pulling the wheelie is a good friend of mine as well. He is a member here to (06busa) He sold his busa and got another bike. I never could do that. Sixpack77, 06busa and I use to ride some and I was lucky enough to be with them one day and they were just having some fun and I got a few pics. Those guys can ride.

Marty, Sorry to say I cant get the spider now either. We bought a house and moved. I have been down with my back since then. I was stuck in the bed 2 days this week and could not even leave the house. I have to go to see another pain Dr. this Thursday and I hope he can give me some kind of idea to what is going on. I am sure I will need an MRI but I will let you know what they say. Mean while you guys be safe and enjoy riding when you can. Glad everyone enjoyed the pics.

Man that sucks Doug, I'm really sorry to hear that.
I hope things get better soon.

Back