Young Terminator - where did this guy come from!

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
How have I not seen this and why is this little guy not in the news. This thing is incredible.

They show the prototypes up front so skip toward the end if you want to see the current model in a chem suit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see this happening in the future :laugh:

irobot.jpg

They recently landed a drone on a carrier. From the looks of it, they are only a few years from a remote controlled one of these guys. I'm not the sharpest tack in the box, but even I can see where this is going. Not sure what I think about it either.

if it keeps one soldier out of harms way of a IED.....but considering our government...it will be used against us

I am sure how I feel about it.. If good people with good intentions were going to be using it be a great advancement and benefit for mankind.. Machines going into hazardous places instead of people like those nuclear plants where people had to go do clean an knew it was death sentence to do it. People missing limbs could a little of return to normal everyday life.. Help with space exploration and construction of structures in space, till they can solve the problem of gravity mankind will never be able to do it.

But we all know none that will happen war and weapons is where the money is at and that is the first place these advancement will be going.

sure does look like the beginning of the cylons to me! wonder if they can make me the hot blonde chic. id buy that for a dollar!!!!

index.jpg

Back