My day, her day...

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
So my wife asks me what's on my schedule this am. Moaning a bit, "I need to weed eat the yard, get oil and a filter and change the oil in the RV". I asked her why since she alread knew my plans. She said, "Why don't we get on the bike and ride up to Cycle Gear. Then we can run over to Gander Mountain and see what they have for ammo".

After I picked myself up off the floor, we had breakfast and are about to pack up and head out. Going to be good day!

So my wife asks me what's on my schedule this am. Moaning a bit, "I need to weed eat the yard, get oil and a filter and change the oil in the RV". I asked her why since she alread knew my plans. She said, "Why don't we get on the bike and ride up to Cycle Gear. Then we can run over to Gander Mountain and see what they have for ammo".

After I picked myself up off the floor, we had breakfast and are about to pack up and head out. Going to be good day!

Very cool! Obviously that big rig is good for both of you. You guys are running a com system right? Between the riding position, the stability and being able to talk to each other, I bet that is a completely different world! Enjoy the day, both of you:)

It IS a perfect day - and I'll be mowing. After a full day yesterday at the Drop Zone, it's all good. I think we may be going back tomorrow I hadn't realized how badly I missed and needed an Airbath :)

Dang Charlie, how did you manage to find a keeper?

Most men listen to "You and that damn motorcycle" this morning!

Just had to find the right one...in case you're wondering both wife and bike. Did good with the wife, been working a while on the bikes. The comm system is still lean over and yell at this point. Have a UClear HBC 200 coming.

20130526_105329_zps2fa2effd.jpg

Good stuff, Charlie. That's nearly 200 miles straight there and back. :thumbsup:

She didn't say that this morning....had to run the weedeater around the two acres we mow. Now it's break time!

Awesome, Glad to see your BOTH enjoying the Bike. I see a Goldwing in Tiller Future. LOL!!

Back