A few pics. :)

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
I thought since it is so nice today I would post a few pics of the bikes and the truck. :)

IMG_2815.jpg

IMG_2816.jpg

IMG_2818.jpg

IMG_2814.jpg

IMG_2810.jpg

IMG_2813.jpg

Thanks Tim. Its been rainning here a lot, the grass and trees have really came out. A front went through last night and the air this morning was cool and the air was clean, made for some good pics.

Yes, it would have a very nice day to ride. I took mom and the family out to eat, spent the day with them. Came home and Halie, Pam and myself watched Safe Haven. Just finished watching it, missed Survivor, DANG!!! Was a great day spent with the family. I will be in Tellico next weekend, anyone want to meet at the Cherohala market and ride Saturday? :D

Yes, it would have a very nice day to ride. I took mom and the family out to eat, spent the day with them. Came home and Halie, Pam and myself watched Safe Haven. Just finished watching it, missed Survivor, DANG!!! Was a great day spent with the family. I will be in Tellico next weekend, anyone want to meet at the Cherohala market and ride Saturday? :D

I will have to wait until closer to Saturday but this is a possibility :)

nice pics! you couldn't get at least one of that new grandson on one of the bikes? :laugh:

Nice Tim, great pics.

So, I'm wondering which one is loved the most, the Busa or the Gixxer?

Wifey and I went out yesterday being a long time since I have ridden. It was plodding along on a Harley though at 35-60 mph, taking in the blooms and smells of spring rather than testing the twisties on the Busa.

Nice Tim, great pics.

So, I'm wondering which one is loved the most, the Busa or the Gixxer?

Wifey and I went out yesterday being a long time since I have ridden. It was plodding along on a Harley though at 35-60 mph, taking in the blooms and smells of spring rather than testing the twisties on the Busa.

Ahh, The Busa is my love, the Gixxer is the party girl! :laugh:

Back