Snagged this pic during a lightning flash...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Was taking pics of lightning and I captured this image... It was completely dark outside when this was taken except that brief moment when the lightning flashed... Scary what we don't see coming at night...

lightning snag.jpg

lightning snag.jpg

the creepy neat factor is a full sun object with rolling nasty black clouds in a back drop

Wow that's awesome. Would be freaky if you could see the aliens shooting down in landing pods. :laugh:

That's amazing Doug, you should make that into a framed poster! Raw nature trumps make believe everytime!

That's very cool, I really miss having interesting weather. It's always so quiet and polite, I did hear one thunderclap this year so far. So it's been pretty exciting.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the PlAAAAAAin!

Looks like a gust front pushing ahead of a thunderstorm.

I was stationd in Louisiana for 6 years. I have only been afraid for my life three times and all of them were weather related and in Louisiana!

you sure those solar panels are gonna hold up around there? nice pic, we had some weather last night but nothing severe yet

Back