Call of the Canadian... "Eh, what are ya talkin aboot? Eh? Eh?" I mean, HI DaD!

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, I haven't been on in a LONG time... I know yall missed me, sorry to let yall down. I hear my DaD from Canaduh, RSD, is posting on the forum. I also happened to notice it looked like Pac posted? ???

So, I haven't been on in a LONG time... I know yall missed me, sorry to let yall down. I hear my DaD from Canaduh, RSD, is posting on the forum. I also happened to notice it looked like Pac posted? ???

Me long lost son,how are ya?

Whats new?

Yes,yer cousin Pac was on.

DaD.

AS I live and breath, he's still upright... Well done sir. :rofl:

GENTLEMEN!!!! Good to see you gathered with me this evening. Sorry, I have stuff to do, can't get on all the time. Should be asleep, but, ya know... Good to see and hear from yall! Been a while. I've been good, just working 3 jobs, up at 5, start work at 6 AM, and work till 10ish.. Thank God I have weekends off, and a few hours in the afternoon sometimes. What all yall been up to? Pipe, you still in KY hanging at our Waffle House? LOL

GENTLEMEN!!!! Good to see you gathered with me this evening. Sorry, I have stuff to do, can't get on all the time. Should be asleep, but, ya know... Good to see and hear from yall! Been a while. I've been good, just working 3 jobs, up at 5, start work at 6 AM, and work till 10ish.. Thank God I have weekends off, and a few hours in the afternoon sometimes. What all yall been up to? Pipe, you still in KY hanging at our Waffle House? LOL

3 jobs,WOW. Got time in there for a bike? A babe? A beer? What are the jobs? Bar and illegal gambling den? "Liquor in front,Poker in behind." :rofl:

Stay in touch sonny boy.

DaD.

3 jobs,WOW. Got time in there for a bike? A babe? A beer? What are the jobs? Bar and illegal gambling den? "Liquor in front,Poker in behind." :rofl:

Stay in touch sonny boy.

DaD.

Pretty Sure he means 3 "jobs"... Clearly he's working as a Man *****, though unsure his technique is sound if 3 is taking all day... :whistle:

Hey, I'll have you know I Made $405.05 as a man ho yesterday... Lots of hard work.

Remeber what I taught you Son. Don't let them "HO you out"... You should have them do the "Ho'in" for ya.

"Big-Ben Ho Mastah Ho"

DaD.

Big-Daddy-Pimp.jpg

WOW this thread has taken a turn for the worst!

Heheh...well I'll be. You'd probably be one of the hardest people to lose sight of, yami...but ya pulled it off! Been a long time since I heard the "Fee-Fi-fo-fum". :D

Sounds like you been mad, mad busy, you big bastid you. Great to see you around! :beerchug:

Back