RSD's Poll for *FREE* Giveaway Contest: PLEASE VOTE!

Who do you feel is a great contributor to the .org?

• GIXERHP

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Dadofthree

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Blanca BUSA

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • MC Mustang

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Six pack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Omslaw

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • GsxrBots

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Pacificbusa

• Flicka

• Goldenchild

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm still bummed I don't get to be a judge...:(

So to make my vote count I will wait until the last second. Bbbwwwaaaaaahhhhahahahahahaha

There is a couple to me that stand out and contribute in their own way. They all help to make this Forum top notch IMO :beerchug:

Its inconceivable that he wasn't first or second on the list. He is one helpfull dude. Just like today. :bowdown:

'Sup Ninja Killer? Every thing good I hope. :thumbsup:

RSD.

Everything is good Rubb , Nice to see yah back on the Org and posting more . Hope your riding soon !!

Its inconceivable that he wasn't first or second on the list. He is one helpfull dude. Just like today. :bowdown:

RSD.

i just try to pass on the help i received :bowdown: you and Pacificbusa were the ones who really helped me out when i was new and didn't have a clue how all of this worked (so, i guess you guys could be blamed that i'm still around :lol:)

Between Gun/Shooting, Harley, Triumph and this forum, I have to say, this forum has a great personality all its own, very very helpful people here, this is the most mature and helpful metric forum I have ever been a member of. I think the people here are the same as the ones on my other metric forums except we survived long enough to be here, kind of reminds me of the saying, "there are no old and bold riders", well, I guess the ones that were bold and survived long enough end up here.

I see two of my candidates are fighting it out for 1st place.... I think someone needs to share the price with me for my vote. Hummmmmm

Blanca is in the lead.??? What's he ever done...'cept insult me. :moon:

Kiddin' he's one good joe. Well actually,one good Blanca. :thumbsup:

RSD.

Back