I want one! Anyone have one for sale?

I guy with a welder and some paint could turn those out in a couple hours. Even less time if he bought a generic rack and seat back and fab'd the bracket.

It looks home made to me. Round bar bends are sloppy,pad supports look cheesy and the upholstery looks amature.Also if that bike is upright and on flat ground the cargo rack looks a little off from level.

Hope nobody here on the org made it. :laugh:

RSD.

I'd just buy a touring trunk. You'd get a back-rest and lockable storage. My trunk even opens by remote. :thumbsup:

RSD.

hes not making them and more. and i think rubbersidedown was joking

Ya,I was messin' around. :poke:

If I still had my mig and tig set-up I could fab the rack,I do however suk at uplostery. I can't even sew a button on. :banghead:

RSD.

If my wife seen this thread, she would have me grounded until I got her one ... She has been spoiled riding on the back of my Harley Roadglide with the quick detach sissy bar and a tour pack (depending on how far the ride is, is which one we use).. But I refuse to put a sissy bar on my Busa ...

If my wife seen this thread, she would have me grounded until I got her one ... She has been spoiled riding on the back of my Harley Roadglide with the quick detach sissy bar and a tour pack (depending on how far the ride is, is which one we use).. But I refuse to put a sissy bar on my Busa ...

PLEASE fellow Harley rider,lets call it a backrest,NOT a sissy bar. :rofl:
It reminds me of the patent Harley put on the kickstand...A "Jiffy Stand".???

RSD.

i would have to think the liability incurred if someone made those for sale would be quite substantial...just something to think about before slapping something together :beerchug:

i would have to think the liability incurred if someone made those for sale would be quite substantial...just something to think about before slapping something together :beerchug:

So what yer saying Semi is that I shouldn't pull the trigger and start marketing these,they collapse:whistle:
for easy storage.

RSD.

rak 1.jpg

rak 2.jpg

Back