Does anyone else find this PSA unbelievably rediculous?

voodoolord

Registered
Looks like a very poor home to me, I mean that poor poor starving mother. :banghead:

America PSA with Ana Ortiz - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont even understand it??? I know Im not that bright, but PSA's are aimed at idiots like me.

Lemme try to get this. The women with the salon hair and suburbia house is concerned about feeding her kids on 1 salary? Heaven forbid she has to work and cant stay at home all day dusting and watching her stories like they did in the 50's.

What the deal with the clearly larger, other lady talking about the laundry? Is that her in the past? An imaginary friend? Does she even have a family or did she break out of a Psyche ward and into that home to play "mom"?

There needs to be a emot for face palm. The large pregnant woman is supposedly not able to feed her children and the "Actress" is playing her. Let me reiterate, The LARGE PREGNANT woman can not feed her children in her LARGE, CLEAN, NICE HOME. The woman is having another child when she cant feed her other children even though shes obviously never skipped a meal in her life and continues to bring children into the world that will be hungry. In a nice home. Irony? You betcha.

There needs to be a emot for face palm. The large pregnant woman is supposedly not able to feed her children and the "Actress" is playing her. Let me reiterate, The LARGE PREGNANT woman can not feed her children in her LARGE, CLEAN, NICE HOME. The woman is having another child when she cant feed her other children even though shes obviously never skipped a meal in her life and continues to bring children into the world that will be hungry. In a nice home. Irony? You betcha.

:duh:.....:p

RSD.

PSA's oftentimes cater to the lowest common demoninator...i.e. the stupid :rofl:

All I was thinking while watching that was "Hey, I don't own any stained glass!" :whistle:

As an obese person I can tell you that getting food is not an American problem! We have access to massive amounts of junk food and our poor are generally obese. I don't know of any people other than the homeless that are skinny from not eating. The homeless are not addressed in that PSA. I could live for three months without food if I had too. America is not starving by any means.

Back