Ok people, time to Thunder up!

Lebron is the man nowadays and I'm rooting for the Thunder if my team doesn't prevail BUT until then.....GO KNICKS!!!! Congrats to Melo on being the leagues Leading Scorer this season:whistle:.

<sigh> I currently can only bring myself to root for two teams in the NBA -- whoever is playing the Lakers and whoever is playing the Thunder. When they play each other, I root for a double forfeit.

--Sky

I like my Rockets but the beard man can't help us against his former team. I see a repeat of last years finals ....even the out come. Go Heat!!!!!

<sigh> I currently can only bring myself to root for two teams in the NBA -- whoever is playing the Lakers and whoever is playing the Thunder. When they play each other, I root for a double forfeit.

--Sky

I'm not sure why you guys are so bitter. If Seattle had built them the stadium per the contract, they would still be there! ;)

I like my Rockets but the beard man can't help us against his former team. I see a repeat of last years finals ....even the out come. Go Heat!!!!!

They are a better team this year.

Sent from my Ford F-150 using Forum Runner

I'm not sure why you guys are so bitter. If Seattle had built them the stadium per the contract, they would still be there! ;)

Really, I am not much of an NBA fan -- I prefer college ball -- so I'm not really as bitter as many.

As far as the Stadium, I'm not really sure what contract you are referring to. That plus, once the team was sold to Clay, I really don't think there could have been anything that would have kept the team here. His agenda all along was to move it regardless of anything he said.

All that being said, if forced to watch OKC play, I'll always root against them. It'll be interesting to see how they get treated when they come to Seattle if the purchase and move of the Kings goes through.

--Sky

BTW, if the Kings move to Seattle, I won't begrudge any Sacramento fans who choose to root against them.

--Sky

J/s...,

image-3149133418.jpg

image-3149133418.jpg

The Miami heat are pretty much a lock for the NBA finals barring a fragile minded Lebron meltdown :hide: Now the West has OKC as the favorite but the geriatric Spurs have a habit of not wanting to go away and if they get healthy who knows? Gotta be 1 of those 2 coming out of the west IMO

i don't have a clue what you people are talking about, there aren't any real sports being played right now! :moon:

903360_583753854988439_1030273252_o.jpg

i don't have a clue what you people are talking about, there aren't any real sports being played right now! :moon:

I would agree. I'm waiting for the start of NFL Cheerleader watching. O',the games are awesome too.:laugh:

RSD.

copy-of-2010-sea-gals-calendar_3_640.jpg

Back