Donating Member
Registered
MUST DIE!

62E06A55-EAA8-4315-B4DB-FB7A73C2B43A-3872-000006F039FBD259.jpg

B5812F1A-931C-4CF2-853E-E62954B6ED47-3872-000006F05F9CBC66.jpg

:laugh:

All this gun talk gave me an urge. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice and tight.. I was going to say amazing if you were shooting with a handgun... Excellent shooting!

Nice and tight.. I was going to say amazing if you were shooting with a handgun... Excellent shooting!

Semi-rapid fire with a Millett redot sight both eyes open free hand 20yds.
I can shoot many pistols to same size groups just not as fast.
Had an S&W model 19 I could smack aspirin with at 25yds.

Good stuff. :thumbsup:

I still haven't shot my takedown. Have you had any issues?

Good stuff. :thumbsup:

I still haven't shot my takedown. Have you had any issues?

No issues gun wise. Still trying to find the right ammo for it and with the range now limiting us to just one flipping box of ammo it's making that difficult. A couple weeks ago it was two boxes and now only one. Largest they had was the Remington 100pk of the Golden bullets. I had a couple dead strikes with those. Blue box federal I got a couple FTE and one double feed. Federal lightning in the red box it blew thru all fifty quick, no problems.
Clean the gun shoots a bit low and left. After about twenty rnds it comes right back on target. Manual recommends cycling action after assembly a few times to seat/settle things. I think I will leave the slightest bit of lead in barrel so it shoots to point of aim when cold. I want to see if it's the clean barrel or the assembly that's throwing zero off slightly. Most .22s will shoot a bit off with a clean barrel. They need a bit of leading to shoot on target.
This is second time I shot it and still am under 500rnds total. I want to find the perfect combo so it comes together and shoots dead on when cold.

I am however liking the Millett redot I got. It was only like $50 something bucks and for a .22 it's perfect. Well made and adj clicks are strong and make obv diff in impact point. Indoors I was using setting 4 out of 11 which is a smaller not so bright dot.

All in all I'm very happy with my free gun. :thumbsup:

No issues gun wise. Still trying to find the right ammo for it and with the range now limiting us to just one flipping box of ammo it's making that difficult. A couple weeks ago it was two boxes and now only one. Largest they had was the Remington 100pk of the Golden bullets. I had a couple dead strikes with those. Blue box federal I got a couple FTE and one double feed. Federal lightning in the red box it blew thru all fifty quick, no problems.
Clean the gun shoots a bit low and left. After about twenty rnds it comes right back on target. Manual recommends cycling action after assembly a few times to seat/settle things. I think I will leave the slightest bit of lead in barrel so it shoots to point of aim when cold. I want to see if it's the clean barrel or the assembly that's throwing zero off slightly. Most .22s will shoot a bit off with a clean barrel. They need a bit of leading to shoot on target.
This is second time I shot it and still am under 500rnds total. I want to find the perfect combo so it comes together and shoots dead on when cold.

I am however liking the Millett redot I got. It was only like $50 something bucks and for a .22 it's perfect. Well made and adj clicks are strong and make obv diff in impact point. Indoors I was using setting 4 out of 11 which is a smaller not so bright dot.

All in all I'm very happy with my free gun. :thumbsup:

Good to hear. Thanks. I got some more bricks of Federal AE from the big brown truck today, so maybe I can try mine pretty soon.:thumbsup:

Where'd ya get it from?
I got these cans from midway a week or so ago. But they are so cool being nitrogen sealed that I can't bring myself to open one. :laugh:

3DDA4410-5DFE-4C57-9F31-3BE14982C21E-3872-000006FF7B0C4D2D.jpg

Cool! I have not seen those packages. Mine came from Palmetto State Armory. It was a fight to get them before they sold out, but I got lucky.

Where'd ya get it from?
I got these cans from midway a week or so ago. But they are so cool being nitrogen sealed that I can't bring myself to open one. :laugh:

3DDA4410-5DFE-4C57-9F31-3BE14982C21E-3872-000006FF7B0C4D2D.jpg

Its sad days we live in when your aroused by 1300 rounds of rimfire on your bed. :poke:

Semi-rapid fire with a Millett redot sight both eyes open free hand 20yds.
I can shoot many pistols to same size groups just not as fast.
Had an S&W model 19 I could smack aspirin with at 25yds.

Likely story... ??? Pics or it didn't happen. :whistle:

Likely story... ??? Pics or it didn't happen. :whistle:

No offense but if you can't shoot a 2 inch group at 25yds with most pistols like a Beretta or Colt or similar you need to
Practice practice practice as that's the bar.
And yes, 6 inch S&W model 19 .357 magnum, 158gr jhps was an aspirin smacker.

Back