Simple yet fun game

Ok, I fully expected to have the crap scared out of me by some scream or something... but it's a real game. And yes, it's actually addictive. I finished all 10 levels and scored 1320 out of 2000 possible points.

Ok, I fully expected to have the crap scared out of me by some scream or something... but it's a real game. And yes, it's actually addictive. I finished all 10 levels and scored 1320 out of 2000 possible points.
Ok, that post made me laugh real hard.

When I read your post I just had this picture of you playing this game expecting to be scared: Sitting as far away from the computer as possible with one arm outstretched using the mouse to play the game, and the other hand hinding your face, as you keep playing the game, peaking one eye out of the hand thats over your face, all the while crinching up in anticipation and terror for when the "scare ya" screen comes on.

Don't know how I did it, but I just got 2660 / 2000 points.

(that was my 3rd time through the game so obviously I had some practice. And no I don't remember what I got the first 2 times.)

But I don't know how I got over 2000 points.

Ok, that post made me laugh real hard.

When I read your post I just had this picture of you playing this game expecting to be scared: Sitting as far away from the computer as possible with one arm outstretched using the mouse to play the game, and the other hand hinding your face, as you keep playing the game, peaking one eye out of the hand thats over your face, all the while crinching up in anticipation and terror for when the "scare ya" screen comes on.
That's a pretty close description...
laugh.gif

Back