Dissapointed in a member here

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Here's how this story goes down........

A member orders a shirt and we go out of stock on the item.. I send <marquee>TWO</marquee> <table style=filter:glow(color=blue)>2</table> emails back to him telling him that we are out of stock and that I will offer his money back or he can choose another item in stock. No replies, waiting, waiting, waiting, no response.

Paypal sends me an email telling me that a credit card company has filed a claim against me for not shipping product. I send information to pay pal and they tell me that since I dont have a tracking number that they are reversing the charge (OK Im good with that at least someone is responding to email) and then charge me a fee for having to perform the chargeback... I figure that since Tony's email obviously doesnt work he wont mind if I shut off his account and post his email here on the board... How bout it Tony next time answer your email, I have several ways that I can be contacted.

He has 2 post to his name.......

username ALL UC

TONY HOLMAN
Buyer's Email:  tholman2652@aol.com

CAp

That's fugged up, Cappy....
mad.gif
Ban his fuggin sorry ###.

Let me know how much the fee is they're chargin ya to reverse it...and I'll cover it. Just my way of sayin thanks for everythin....

Its not the money its the principal behind the way it was done.. Thanks for the offer.

just be happy it only happens now and then?.got to figure some people just aint to trusting and you are dealing with all sorts of folks.

What a buster, maybe he's trying to pull one off on you Cap. He could be doing this to alot of other folks.

Burn Him!!!! Feed him to the hogs!! just get him out of the site, we dont need people like that around hear!!!

Cap,
That is just plain "bush league" on his part.  Should we perhaps have him drug behind a Busa for a short distance? Just a thought!  
rock.gif

Sorry to hear it capt.

Lemme know, I got favors all over da place. We send someone to bust his kneecaps for ya.

You guys are a tad more physical than I really need for this particular situation.. However it is nice to know that we have such talent on the board if needed.
rock.gif

I know this (maintaining the board, keeping track of orders, etc) has got to be a headache some days...seems most of the problems stem from those few that aren't really participants in the board; transients just passing through...

Luckily, most stick around and post, become part of the group and hence learn how to better handle situations such as this. I just hope this doesn't happen again...sorry cap...you know there's a bad apple in every bunch...
smile.gif

Makes you wonder if the person was intentionally trying to discredit the site?
rock.gif
Never know... could be a Kawi lover.
wow.gif
Better yet, it could be ol' Bullet Train himself stirring up shiite.
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
You know he's gone 'turncoat' on us?
laugh.gif
Sorry to hear of your woes Cap.

Just wish that when you ban his fuggin' a$$, you could send him a little virus that will set his computer on fire...
tounge.gif
devil.gif
firedevil.gif

Makes you wonder if the person was intentionally trying to discredit the site?
rock.gif
 Never know... could be a Kawi lover.
wow.gif
 Better yet, it could be ol' Bullet Train himself stirring up shiite.
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
  You know he's gone 'turncoat' on us?
laugh.gif
 Sorry to hear of your woes Cap.
Yeah! Darn Kawi riders...
laugh.gif

BT, where were you on the night of...
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Sorry to hear about this Captain. It's a shame that people don't have more respect for the work involved in running this site, and the stress that goes along with it.

I think you made the right choice in banning him. Not the type of person we need here anyway.

I can't figure out how he could profit or benefit from such a scheme. When he placed the order, he had no way of knowing that you were out of stock. Clearly he wanted the shirt. Perhaps he missed the Cap's first e-mail, but it sounds like you sent multiple. And even if he missed them all, you would think he would contact you before trying to burn you.

So my conclusion is that the guy didn't have alterior motives. He just sounds like a pure A-HOLE with very limited social and communication skills. He didn't participate here, and he didn't have what it would take to inquire about his order.

It is now too late for him to clear it up. He shot first and never asked questions. Just get rid of him!

NEXT!

Back