Vasectomy

GNBRETT

Registered
ok who's had one? im entertaining having it done.

the issue is I have no kids. but im 41 years old and never wanted any and dont forsee that ever changing. im not married nor do I want to be.

the risks are just too great to knock some chic up at this stage in my life. sorry if that sounds rude but I make fair amount of money and have no intention of giving $200 a week to some chic so she can go out clubing every week and buy new outfits every week.....:whistle: vs. spending it on the child.

at age 20 I could catch up after paying 18 years of child support.....:whistle: but im gonna retire in probably 5 or 6 years so I aint havn kids. no way no how.

I was wondering if the doctor would give me a hard time about it considering I have no kids. but the reversal rate is much higher today then it was years ago. I hear about 50% success rate up to 19 years AFTER.

i figured after 7 kids i was so broke i had to get fixed..... lol

omg dont say that. this guy I work with had his first kid at 40 and had 5 more before 50 and his wife got up one day and flew to florida to see her mother and called and said "Im not coming back, im staying here in Florida".:banghead: now hes a single dad of 6.:banghead:

she had that postpardum crap or whatever. IDN. all I know is he is a wreck.

its pretty much an out patient thing right? did u have to go back in for samples to see if u were shooting blanks.....:firing: or not yet?:laugh:

Have fun with that buddy. My wife wanted me to get it done but I told her no way. They have a non surgical way for chics that has no down time and can be done in the doctors office. Since I am married and only have to worry about knocking her up we went that route. She's having it done next week.

Have fun with that buddy. My wife wanted me to get it done but I told her no way. They have a non surgical way for chics that has no down time and can be done in the doctors office. Since I am married and only have to worry about knocking her up we went that route. She's having it done next week.
if I was married I think id want it even more. wow thats bad which is why im not married and never will be I guess. women are like motorcycles to me. I like lots of them lol

what is the non surgical way for chic?

no problem...in and out and you are shooting blanks about a month later.:thumbsup:

if I was married I think id want it even more. wow thats bad which is why im not married and never will be I guess. women are like motorcycles to me. I like lots of them lol

what is the non surgical way for chic?

http://essure.com/what-is-essure/what-is-essure

I'm not sure if this is the 'brand' my wife is having done but its the same thing. The docs insert tubes... Takes 5 mins and your done. It takes about 2 months for your body to fill the tubes with scar tissue and then its done and permanent.

I'd say go for it at this point. Some people just don't have that wife, 2 kids and a picket fence life. Do it up, I hear its a pretty simple procedure.

Now.. If there was a non surgical way for dudes I'd get it no problem but the docs have sliced and diced me 22 times so I don't want my nads touched.

I know one member that had it done and then reversed and now has a kid so it's all possible. You have to make decisions based on your life and no one else's. the only place that might give you crap is if you try to have it done at a catholic hospital. The place we had our kids will NOT tie tubes so even though they are right there during the csection it was not an option. Just research it all first so no surprises. Now I hear Sears runs specials on them. You get blanks and the garage door opens when you get excited :laugh:

ok who's had one? im entertaining having it done.

im gonna retire in probably 5 or 6 years so I aint havn kids. no way no how.

Dang dude, what I want to know is what sort of gravy job do you have that will retire you in your mid-forties with a livable income? I'm envious or jealous, not sure which!

I can speak from experience that most don't endure when it comes to vasectomies as I have had "TWO"! Yep, had to go back for a second shot of "Snip the cords". After six weeks there were still lots of those little egg chasin critters alive and well. Good thing was, the second one which worked, was free :laugh:

Like most every man who has endured the wrath of the surgeons knife on the boys, I was scared to death on the morning of the life changing event. However, afterwards I was amazed at how easy and painless it was. I've been stung by a bee that was more painful. A slight sting with the needle then it's over in ten minutes and you are on your way. It's a very short and painless procedure. I'd suggest anyone who is past the child rearing stage to getRdone. You'll have great peace of mind.

A few years later I waited until my girlfriend was 3 month pregnant before I told her I was sterile. Absolutely "PriceLess"! :cheerleader:

Get-R-Done Brett! :thumbsup:

Dang dude, what I want to know is what sort of gravy job do you have that will retire you in your mid-forties with a livable income? I'm envious or jealous, not sure which!

I can speak from experience that most don't endure when it comes to vasectomies as I have had "TWO"! Yep, had to go back for a second shot of "Snip the cords". After six weeks there were still lots of those little egg chasin critters alive and well. Good thing was, the second one which worked, was free :laugh:

Like most every man who has endured the wrath of the surgeons knife on the boys, I was scared to death on the morning of the life changing event. However, afterwards I was amazed at how easy and painless it was. I've been stung by a bee that was more painful. A slight sting with the needle then it's over in ten minutes and you are on your way. It's a very short and painless procedure. I'd suggest anyone who is past the child rearing stage to getRdone. You'll have great peace of mind.

A few years later I waited until my girlfriend was 3 month pregnant before I told her I was sterile. Absolutely "PriceLess"! :cheerleader:

Get-R-Done Brett! :thumbsup:
now thats the encouragement I want to hear so I can continue to think I will never grow into an adult:laugh: yea kids arent for everyone. in fact, id say they arent for most that have them. ive just been more careful then my friends I guess and im ready to move south in 5 years or out west.

I wasnt aware that it doesnt work 100% of the time after the first snip. that doesnt give me a warm and fuzzy feeling but neither does a letter in the mail from support enforcement:banghead: so why wud u have to go back a 2nd time. wat didnt they do right the first time?

is she still ur girlfriend????:eh::grinning:

My brother had one, keep in mind it's not a 100% effective protection. Sometimes the tubes grow back

Best money spent twelve years ago! The procedure is a little weird and when they're tugging and pulling on your boys there is a little discomfort as if you got a grazing cup chuck from someone. Very glad I did it though.....

i've thought about doing the same thing...i'm 43 with no wife/no kids and wouldn't want to start popping kids out now even if i did get married again...let me know how it goes when you do it as i've been a little apprehensive also :beerchug:

btw Tuf, life is a lot less expensive on your own :thumbsup:

I have had the surgery. Its pretty easy and not that scary. Doctor talked with me the whole time. Bad part was some swelling a couple days later. Like, the head of my penis was gone like a turtle head in its shell! About 2 days of bad swelling and then you are good to go. Super piece of mind!

Back