Senator Feinstein is a F"N HYPOCRITE video!!

So I can't defend myself with an AK-47 ? which is one of the Nicest Weapon that I have ever had the pleasure of shooting........................But She can carry a concealed Weapon ?

Guys, this video made me curious as to why it cut out off early and I offer that it is because of selected editing. In the first place, this is a video from 1995 testimony, following the OKC Bombing. Second, where it cuts off after saying how she has watched terrorism over the last 20 year go from the extreme (paraphrased)... she continues to discuss how the permit was from the 70's and she dropped it - she did not have the permit when she made this testimony. Not to say that I support her, anything she does and much less of what she says, but I don't see the hypocrasy in this video. Seems to me that the reason this video isn't out there is because her actions support her position and how her circumstance has changed. We have to be careful that we don't succumb to the same sort of tactics and half truths as those who seek to eliminate our second amendment rights; if that is required, then our cause is not nearly as legitimate as we think it is. Just my .02

Only Government Officials should be able to carry guns. Us civilians should only be able to use a cell phone to get help... 911 is just a call away...:whistle:

Guys, this video made me curious as to why it cut out off early and I offer that it is because of selected editing. In the first place, this is a video from 1995 testimony, following the OKC Bombing. Second, where it cuts off after saying how she has watched terrorism over the last 20 year go from the extreme (paraphrased)... she continues to discuss how the permit was from the 70's and she dropped it - she did not have the permit when she made this testimony. Not to say that I support her, anything she does and much less of what she says, but I don't see the hypocrasy in this video. Seems to me that the reason this video isn't out there is because her actions support her position and how her circumstance has changed. We have to be careful that we don't succumb to the same sort of tactics and half truths as those who seek to eliminate our second amendment rights; if that is required, then our cause is not nearly as legitimate as we think it is. Just my .02
Very well stated. Both sides fall into the trap of not allowing people to learn and grow. Not that I'm supporting her or her new position.

Well, she is a frikken hypocrite and hell a potential despot in my view, here is a wiki run down on gun control. Read the whole link to get a view into this womans mind and the way she votes. Okay grabbing legal guns during disaster,? Patriot act etc etc. Try reading instead of just watching videos. Agree with you MC, but this woman is a danger to the constitution.

Political positions of Dianne Feinstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gun politics

Senator Feinstein had experienced 2 assassinations as a member of the San Francisco Board of Supervisors where Mayor George Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk were killed while in office. In 1993, Feinstein, along with then-Representative Charles Schumer (D-NY) and Senator Ted Kennedy (whose lost 2 of his brothers to assassination), led the fight to ban many semi-automatic firearms deemed [[assault weapons] and restrict the sale of larger capacity magazines. The ban was passed as part of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994. In 2004, when the ban was set to expire, Feinstein sponsored a 10-year extension of the ban as an amendment to the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act; while the amendment was successfully added, the act itself failed.[24] The act was then revived in 2005, and, despite Feinstein's best efforts, was passed without an extension of the assault weapons ban. In response to the Sandy Hook school shootings which left 20 children killed, Sen. Feinstein has reintroduced legislation to reinstate the ban on assault weapons, as well as many more restrictions.[25]

Feinstein said on CBS-TV's 60 Minutes, February 5, 1995, "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them . . . Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in, I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren't here."[24]

In July 2006, Feinstein voted against the Vitter Amendment to prohibit Federal funds being used for the confiscation of lawfully owned firearms during a disaster.[26] [27]

Feinstein possessed a concealed handgun permit in the early 70's "And, I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I'd walk to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me." -- 27 April 1995 [28][29]

She is opposed by gun rights organizations, such as the NRA,[which?] who say her proposals on gun control are unconstitutional.[

I agree with Mc.

And I wouldn't shed a tear it somebody beat her to death with a baseball bat.
You know those are weapon most used in murders :laugh:,

Well, she is a frikken hypocrite and hell a potential despot in my view, here is a wiki run down on gun control. Read the whole link to get a view into this womans mind and the way she votes. Okay grabbing legal guns during disaster,? Patriot act etc etc. Try reading instead of just watching videos. Agree with you MC, but this woman is a danger to the constitution.

Political positions of Dianne Feinstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gun politics

Senator Feinstein had experienced 2 assassinations as a member of the San Francisco Board of Supervisors where Mayor George Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk were killed while in office. In 1993, Feinstein, along with then-Representative Charles Schumer (D-NY) and Senator Ted Kennedy (whose lost 2 of his brothers to assassination), led the fight to ban many semi-automatic firearms deemed [[assault weapons] and restrict the sale of larger capacity magazines. The ban was passed as part of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994. In 2004, when the ban was set to expire, Feinstein sponsored a 10-year extension of the ban as an amendment to the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act; while the amendment was successfully added, the act itself failed.[24] The act was then revived in 2005, and, despite Feinstein's best efforts, was passed without an extension of the assault weapons ban. In response to the Sandy Hook school shootings which left 20 children killed, Sen. Feinstein has reintroduced legislation to reinstate the ban on assault weapons, as well as many more restrictions.[25]

Feinstein said on CBS-TV's 60 Minutes, February 5, 1995, "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them . . . Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in, I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren't here."[24]

In July 2006, Feinstein voted against the Vitter Amendment to prohibit Federal funds being used for the confiscation of lawfully owned firearms during a disaster.[26] [27]

Feinstein possessed a concealed handgun permit in the early 70's "And, I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I'd walk to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me." -- 27 April 1995 [28][29]

She is opposed by gun rights organizations, such as the NRA,[which?] who say her proposals on gun control are unconstitutional.[

Masterblaster, I am not saying that she is not a hypocrit - nor am I saying that I support anything that she does or stands for... I am simply saying that this video doesn't show that - this video is somewhat misleading and our publicizing it does not help our cause...

I don't like editing videos to disguise what they really said. Having said that, she's still being hypocritical - her views may have changed based on her personal experience, but she still lives under a set of protections that she wants to take away from the rest of us 'little' people.

her views may have changed but it still means she did it. that is the point. "why" did her views change and are they for the good of her...or the good of the people??

Back