Donations to the site, What do you all thinkDonati

MET

The Watcher
Registered
All,

It looks like we have the site running smoothly again, I haven't had any complaints on the speed in a few days and we are pretty lean. (Yes I know we can change the avatars to SWF) The hardware the site runs on is always changing and we are adding or changing drives. The circuits are re occuring cost that I eat right now (no one makes me its my choice) We have a few sponsors on the site and they absolutely help out but we go through a lot of sponsors and its pretty seasonal. Custom Sportbike Concepts and Veltune have hung around during the slow times and I appreciate them. I think that everyone has bought enough shirts and hats to clothe the neighborhood so sales of merchandise is down. I have said a hundred times that I would not charge to be a member of the site.. this is a site for everyone for free. I have fought over what I could do to generate a little cash to help cover some of the site needs and I just can't take donations without providing something back, sorry fellas it's just a part of me.... I think that I have come up with a way to solve part of the problem, a compromise if you will. If we have folks that want to donate money they can, for a $5.00 donation the member will become a part of a new member group called Donating Member and they also get 3 hayabusa.org decals. A members donating $20.00 or more will also get a 10meg hayabusa.org webmail account. I will also change your member title so you can get rid of the rookie or newbie status. You can also have a member avatar that is 96x96 as opposed to a 64x64

Whaddya fellas think?

Cap

This is also pinned, don't want you guys to ignor because you do not see it pinned.  
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105929529 -->

There should be a hyper-link on the front page that takes you directly to the donation link.......
smile.gif

And the best thing about it is that now I've got spinning balls and not one single problem with my prostate...
ices_rofl.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106078747 -->

Is there a limit to what are status can be or can we make a request to what we would like to have it changed to? I would like to have something different then professional pilot.

<!--EDIT|billbell
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106089445 -->

Yeah Cap, How about some instructions regarding how to change our title line! Help Please, spinning balls and all you know!

Back