Firefox issue? Or h.org issue?

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
First of all, my sig banner keeps turning into a red X on this site. I have to re-upload it on my photo host and re-embed it to get it to work again. At first I thought it was probably a pbase.com issue. Now my sig line shows up as what I typed in to get the size and color I wanted instead of rendering in the size and color I wanted...

Is this a Firefox browser issue or do the recent board changes have something to do with it? Just curious.

I'm on latest firefox and here's what your sig looks like to me:
(it shows the words color=black size =5 Ride...Rinse...Repeat /size /color)

---
<span style='color:black'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Ride...Rinse...Repeat!!!</span></span>

I'm on latest firefox and here's what your sig looks like to me:
(it shows the words color=black size =5 Ride...Rinse...Repeat /size /color)

---
<span style='color:black'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Ride...Rinse...Repeat!!!</span></span>
Yup, what WWJD Said...

I dunno what to do. I know almost NOTHING about this stuff, other than how to use it when it is actually working... I guess i'll just delete my sig like I did my banner... I'm up and working' properly on all the other forums I play on but they run on different software. I think maybe Captain is slowly just squeazin' off my lifeline here or somethin'.
laugh.gif

Back