holy ####.. it's the playoffs already!

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
i had the bolts in the work pool.. gee that lasted along time.. damn stupid chargers... didn't like em' anyways..

I am picking... dun dun dun dun da lalal

'da pats

even though i dislike them very much.

next year.. Da' Raiders shall return!
-ain't sports great.. don't matter how much they stink up the field this year.. there is always next year!

raider.gif

VIKINGS goin all the way!!! Well, at least I hope they win against the PACKERS today.. wife is a PACKERS fan and I am not sure I can live with her if the VIKINGS lose again (3X) to the PACKERS.
1zhelp.gif

I'm not a Colts fan at all, but I think Payton is do..Depends if they can get through the AFC championships though... I don't know if they can handle the Steeler defense...those boys are on a serious mission this year..

Well The Bronco's got their asses handed to em'....
sad.gif
BUT GreenBay Lost...
thumbs-up.gif
So it's not all bad....
laugh.gif

I mean I'd love to see the Bronco's do something, but so long as the Packers are loosing all is well with the Universe... It's not that I hate the Packers, it's that I really cannot stand a couple of their fans from back in the day, so everytime the Pack looses, I know a couple scumbags that are really unhappy, and that makes me Happy!!!!

He he....

I was hoping the Bay would go deep...Didn't have any money on it so it really didn't matter...I don't have a favorite NFL team...I'll choose when their slated for the big dance...
evil.gif

How about them VIKINGS!!! Yes, for the offseason I get the braggin rights in the house. I love Brett Favre and his complete passes to the VIKINGS defense.. OH YEAH!!! Braggin rights are MINE!!! PACKERS went down in flames and I get to reap the benefit of letting the Wife know that they did over and over and over.... sorry got carried away, not often I get braggin rights around here.

Well, I'm a Cleveland fan through and through (OK enough said, at least we have LeBron....Go Cavs), so this pains me to say, But I believe it will come down to Pittsburgh and Philly in the bowl with the Steelers winning the rings. God, I can't beleive I just typed that......................Although after watching Peyton and the colts today........who knows.

Yeah, two teams I was pulling for had their azzes handed to 'em...damn Broncos! Green Bay couldn't stop giving up the ball...
mad.gif

So, I'm going with the Steelers...
smile.gif

Oh yeah...I forgot!

The New Mexico Mexicans....they're gonna take it this year! Well, that is if the Elbonia Range Riders don't knock 'em out first.

Back