What's your weather

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
Just came in and the thermometer reads -9 and for the last two days we've had arctic outflow winds blowin from between 30 and 50mph

The heat in our house has been cranked to the max for four days now, and I've also had to run two space heaters to keep up.

Problem is, we have no trees or buildings on our north side for protection so the wind hits our house full on......gotta plant a hedge or somethin.
So what's it like where you live...and I don't wanna hear how nice it is in the south
poke.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Um it was around 78-80 and Sunny.... Was a little to humid to be trully comfy but not too bad... Just a little sweaty.... Had a good 2 hours or so out on the Busa today...
thumbs-up.gif

Sorry Couldn't help it...

Next month... Will be a different story Bro...

We live at 5000'--[usually it snows and melts] Not this year.....Plenty of the stuff--fire going
Bud in the Bod feeling good right now----Drove in a major blizzard to work this morning....5k to 7k to 6k where i work..and got home Ok to be here tonite--Thanks Captain. and MSF. Waiting for Spring- got a Muzzy on thats needs a good ringing out....not nice here right now..but Comfy.
smile.gif

Well, I can't let Rev be the only one to kick you while you're down, bro. It was in the 60's and partly cloudy here today.
wink.gif

No ride------oh well, like the last thing you added to yer post. even though it's not moving...Looks like me in a few more minutes...Ha ,I love this place.

its not bad up north here hiways are nearly impassible , probably got 10 inches of snow over the last few days and the temperature has never dropped below -30 centigrade....not sure what that works out to in farehieght but is dayem cool....

Don't be laughin too much there Rev ol' boy....yer gonna feel it next year too bro!!.
as for the rest of you southerners....well.......yer just..lucky!!
tounge.gif

We were around 50F yesterday and partly cloudy. Forecast was for rain and snow, but that never occurred. Today looking to be about the same, except we are mostly cloudy.

Back