Finally met up with Big Dawg...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Man, that place was PACKED. I had walked the entire show and hit some areas again and was just about ready to leave. I had decided I wasn't going to find him... Then, at the last minute I'm standing at a booth waitin' on my buddy to buy some decals and I bump into someone, literally. I look to see who it was and he had on an h.org shirt! I tapped him on the arm and said, "Big Dawg!" It was him.
biggrin.gif

Also met Howlin Mad at the CycleGear booth. It was great to add two more great folks to my list of "have mets" from this site. The list is short but I've yet to meet an h.org'er that I didn't like.
wink.gif

I got my bud to take a pic of me & Big Dawg. Didn't think to get one when I first found Howlin and then couldn't find him again... Anyway, here's the pic of me & Big Dawg... Nice meetin' ya man!!!
beerchug.gif

38420833.jpg

And ya'll know I took a BUNCH more pics at the show. However, with the restrictions this site has on photos now there's no way I'm going to post them all here... If you want to see the rest just CLICK HERE to go to my pbase m/c show gallery... Too bad I can't embed them here for you with commentary.
mad.gif

An

Cool BT, I'll be hittin the Cleveland show here at the end of the month. Maybe I'll meet a few .org'rs there also. Thanks for the pics

Real good that you all met up ... and thanks for the pics!
I just wish I could have located him earlier and spent more time hangin' out with him. I told him to hit me up next time he's in ATL and we'll do somethin'. Maybe he'll be on the busa and we can ride somewhere together.
wink.gif

great pics as usual BT. Wish there was a bike show close to me to go check out.

As always, great pics BT. I can never categorize your pics as nice, because they always look I can just step right into them.
bowdown.gif

Good looking out for them Pics BT. Also glad that Big Dawg, Howlin Mad & yourself met up at the show.
biggrin.gif

Awesome BT! Now, if good 'ole BigD will just ride up to VA for the Spring ride...can't have you "one-upping" me BT!
laugh.gif

Awesome BT! Now, if good 'ole BigD will just ride up to VA for the Spring ride...can't have you "one-upping" me BT!
laugh.gif
Well, you've met Revlis and I haven't... Didn't you also meet DJ and some others, too? You're way ahead of me!

So far I've only met...

Big Dawg
Howlin Mad
Pimpbike
busaben
elmostro

Back