Miatas are terrible and you are terrible if you own one...

BoostCreep

Registered
Touring 1-3, A-Sedan, SSC, and SPEC F'ING MIATA got grouped together this weekend...

Seriously, Miatas, they think they're the hottest, baddest thing out there. Nobody likes you, nobody wants you on the track, so do me a favor and don't spin in front of my drivers Mustang; those were almost new brake pads you just ruined.

0721121344.jpg

Fuh, at the June Sprints there was a good looking girl in a Miata and they punted her into a Volkswagen Golf (destroyed both cars).

Touring 1-3, A-Sedan, SSC, and SPEC F'ING MIATA got grouped together this weekend...

Seriously, Miatas, they think they're the hottest, baddest thing out there. Nobody likes you, nobody wants you on the track, so do me a favor and don't spin in front of my drivers Mustang; those were almost new brake pads you just ruined.

0721121344.jpg

Holy warped rotors Batman

You must be running with SCCA. That explains everything.

Seriously, we call it Spec Piñata. I sold my miata and upgraded to the porsche.

You must be running with SCCA. That explains everything.

Seriously, we call it Spec Piñata. I sold my miata and upgraded to the porsche.

Personally I'd like to run NASA, but it's the team owners choice to run SCCA and I don't blame him (they haven't pissed him off enough yet). Tell me more about this Porsche.

Miata's are only cool if you stuff a V8 in them!:poke: Like 448rwhp and 442rwtq using a ls6 383:rulez:
Gallery

It was as fast as a gsxr750 and went 177mph plus a few times!

I used to drive a twin turbo 300zx and my wife a Miata, I loved that little car. A long time ago I used to rally a 1969 Lotus Elan and the Miata is in it's image! When I'm too old to balance a two wheeler, I'm gettin a turboed Miata with real suspension.

raydog said:
I used to drive a twin turbo 300zx and my wife a Miata, I loved that little car. A long time ago I used to rally a 1969 Lotus Elan and the Miata is in it's image! When I'm too old to balance a two wheeler, I'm gettin a turboed Miata with real suspension.

At the rate your goin, we'll all have hover cars by the time you can't ride a bike. :thumbsup:

guess youve never heard of monster miatas. a 5.0 drivetrain will fit right in. and anything you can do to a 5.0 you can do to a miata. including superchargers and turbos

Monster%20Miata01.jpg

Miatas are just like a big go cart, and alot of fun to drive.
No they aren't fast and anything could alwyas be better, but they drift with ease:laugh:.
I have and would own fox mustangs again, and that 5.0 miata is awesome.

guess youve never heard of monster miatas. a 5.0 drivetrain will fit right in. and anything you can do to a 5.0 you can do to a miata. including superchargers and turbos

6.3L fits pretty nice too.:thumbsup:

V8-engine-bay.jpg

I really like my Miata. Second one. Maybe not the fastest or the best handling, but easily the most "balanced" car out there for the money. There's a reason this car has made the top 10 list in most car mags for 20 years running.

Mustang is nice, but a comparative tank in the tight stuff. Z3? Give me a break.

But Kook, you are right, those cars should probably not been mixed in a race. I'm wondering what the best lap times were for each model.

mini-P1020795.JPG

Is that red/white mooney yours? Looks awful familiar.

I really like my Miata. Second one. Maybe not the fastest or the best handling, but easily the most "balanced" car out there for the money. There's a reason this car has made the top 10 list in most car mags for 20 years running.

Mustang is nice, but a comparative tank in the tight stuff. Z3? Give me a break.

But Kook, you are right, those cars should probably not been mixed in a race. I'm wondering what the best lap times were for each model.

They are light and handle well being RWD.The 302 kit is awesome for these.I though of putting a pumped 2.3 ford turbo in one.Dont get into a wreck though.

Back