Sandusky trial

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
I came home and heard two minutes of excerpts from today's testimony by victim 2 I think it was. The clips of testimony are absolutely stomach turning! Why do folks like this get a trial? He's guilty as all sin. Somebody please cap that mother Effer! :please: God make him go away.

because he deserves the chance to let his side of the story be told...because if we dont.... when if and when its ever our turn... we will be silenced and any hope of justice with this corrupt system will be lost...

Chris I'm sorry but sometimes in cases like this where guilt is obvious and apparent he should have been marched outside and made to dig his own grave whereas afterward a volunteer from Tn such as myself spends .12 cents on a round of .22lr and drops him in the hole he needs to be in.

Absolute evil incarnate he is! The devil walking. And this only serves to make the lawyers rich.

I am all for due process of law and all that, but I think if somebody is clearly caught on video committing a crime then they should go straight to sentencing. Granted this is just an idea and would need some work, but it would save millions in court costs and get people what they deserve. Other than that I think we should still give everybody a trial because putting innocent people in jail isn't worth it to me. Child molesters should be sent straight to hell though. Unless you're Jesus, you can't fix evil.

Our justice system is far from perfect. But I agree he is no different than the rest of us. He has a chance to defend himself.

I have actually not listened to any of the trial. Not sure I want to.

Our justice system is far from perfect. But I agree he is no different than the rest of us. He has a chance to defend himself.

I have actually not listened to any of the trial. Not sure I want to.

Defend himself? Against what? Numerous accusers and obvious guilt?
Tom is there any doubt in your mind that he's guilty? If so please step aside and I'll drop him in the hole.
And I'll do it while drinking a chocolate shake from Arby's. Then I'll go home and sleep very well.
He deserves no right to defense, no more time wasting, let's get on with the execution.

But no it will drag on for two yrs and he'll get a slap on the wrist.

Defend himself? Against what? Numerous accusers and obvious guilt?
Tom is there any doubt in your mind that he's guilty? If so please step aside and I'll drop him in the hole.
And I'll do it while drinking a chocolate shake from Arby's. Then I'll go home and sleep very well.
He deserves no right to defense, no more time wasting, let's get on with the execution.

But no it will drag on for two yrs and he'll get a slap on the wrist.
???

Pretty sure he's not going to get a slap on the wrist for these heinous crimes. I listened to both CBS and NBC coverage of this trial.... this Sadusky maggot is absolutely doomed; it matters not what kind of defense he attempts. He is obviously toast.

But we can't just go around and "drop him in a hole" without going through the same due process that all citizens are given. To do so would make us no better than some of those asswipe countries in the middle east.

No worries, Blanca; if you feel the need to ensure this guy gets his just desserts, then pray that he gets placed in GenPop.... those guys have special treatment for pedophiles; they will fix up his little red wagon, ooooooooh yeah....:whistle:

So, let's give him the trial he deserves, but after that - save the taxpayers millions and put a 20-cent bullet in his brainpan. Still more 'humane' than what's going to happen to him in prison and much less pain than what he put his victims thru. I think you'd have a line of dads that would be glad to pull the trigger - while looking him square in the eyes...

So, let's give him the trial he deserves, but after that - save the taxpayers millions and put a 20-cent bullet in his brainpan. Still more 'humane' than what's going to happen to him in prison and much less pain than what he put his victims thru. I think you'd have a line of dads that would be glad to pull the trigger - while looking him square in the eyes...

:werd:

I came home and heard two minutes of excerpts from today's testimony by victim 2 I think it was. The clips of testimony are absolutely stomach turning! Why do folks like this get a trial? He's guilty as all sin.

Because in this Country you are innocent until proven guilty. Blanca, people lie. Blanca, if charged with a crime, would "you" want a trial to face your accuser/s?

I remember the Lacross team accused of rape, the media wanted them hung. Then a couple weeks ago the High School football player that spent about a decade in prison and was released after being falsely accused.

Have a trial. Get tried. In this country at least you get a shot to declair your innocense.

sky, we don`t do that here.

Because in this Country you are innocent until proven guilty. Blanca, people lie. Blanca, if charged with a crime, would "you" want a trial to face your accuser/s?

I remember the Lacross team accused of rape, the media wanted them hung. Then a couple weeks ago the High School football player that spent about a decade in prison and was released after being falsely accused.

Have a trial. Get tried. In this country at least you get a shot to declair your innocense.

I totally agree with Bo on this one.

As much as I can't stand letting people like this guy get a trial, he has the right to defend himself. The constitution guarantees ALL OF US these rights. To strip someone of their rights without due process is a slap in the face to all of us and it makes it easier to justify taking away others rights without reason. Sometimes guys like this deserve vigilante justice, but he should still get his trial first. I think this guy is guilty as sin and very well might burn in hell for what he has done. Let God be the judge of him and we can give him a time out till that time.

There is no way in hell I would put my life on the line for this guy, but I have put my life on the line for the rights he has.

You're all forgetting one thing.
In all the trials and examples you mention there was doubt and question as to guilt.

IS THERE ANY DOUBT IN ANYONES MIND OF SANDUSKY'S GUILT?
Not one sliver in mine.

You're all forgetting one thing.
In all the trials and examples you mention there was doubt and question as to guilt.

IS THERE ANY DOUBT IN ANYONES MIND OF SANDUSKY'S GUILT?
Not one sliver in mine.

You still go through the motions to make it fair for EVERYONE. However, in a true anarchist / vigilante society I'd wager there to be FAR FAR less of these types of crimes, a lower over all population not ecologically choking itself out and a much higher standard of dealing with one another. Because that's how that type of society works... **** heads get shot on sight, and you're raised with better 'manners' so you can survive. And this guy may have never happened, or at least, the witness would have instantly just stormed in and started busting heads instead of making all this run around.

Still, you weren't there... you only know what the media tells you and not one sliver in your mind means absolutely nothing to this case. sorry.

And, not that I really disagree with you... it's just, it is what it is. I hope justice is served. It seems that when there is a media frenzy the case is more at risk of being compromised on technicality unfortunately.

sky, we don`t do that here.

Which is why it keeps happening. Yes, the man deserves a trial, but after that, the punishment ought to be swift and public.

I'd even be for some corporal punishment for some crimes instead of jail. How about 10 lashes instead of jail for simple possession, simple theft or a few other crimes. Remember that kid that got 10 lashes in Singapore for spraypainting a car? I'll bet he never did it again...

Yes send all criminals to Skydivrs Blanca casa en la Tierra.

'Keith's white house in the ground'
Free permanent residency :laugh:

He and I will take good care of them and save the taxpayers lots!

Which is why it keeps happening. Yes, the man deserves a trial, but after that, the punishment ought to be swift and public.

Remember that kid that got 10 lashes in Singapore for spraypainting a car? I'll bet he never did it again...

I remember that well. I think his Dad said it was rather hard getting the kid to get in a car.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm telling you from personal experience, pain avoidance therapy WORKS...

Back